𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.

"I wanna thank all y'all for coming, this was all last minute but it all worked out

"I wanna thank all y'all for coming, this was all last minute but it all worked out. And I wanna thank babygirl for being strong and this day is for her," Kojo smiled looking over at me as I pushed my lip out, my eyes staring up at him.

"I ain't got shit else to say," he shrugged and passed the mic to me but I declined, I think he said everything that needed to be said. He just shrugged and sat the mic down, plopping down in the thrown next to mine.

You rey to go home?" He sighed putting his hands in his jacket pocket.

"I'm tired," I said yawning at the thought of crashing in my bed. I couldn't wait to sleep all day tomorrow.

We played games, opened presents, and ate. Today was a long day and I don't know where all these presents are going but they're not all gone fit in my car.

"I am so proud of you," my dad said creeping up behind me making me jump.

I was confused as to how Kojo got in contact with him. But come to find out him and Meech had been keeping in touch for awhile and he kept it from me, until now. They both wanted to give me a damn heart attack.

I didn't think I'd get the chance to see my dad again, he was in prison for most of my life. It's not like he just left willingly, he was doing some shit he had no business doing.

Hence him being gone for so long, but it's like everything is finally perfect for once. My son is coming home in a few weeks, I have not only a new home but a new car. Lord was really working in my favor for these past few months.

"Thank you daddy," I reached for him, and he hugged onto my body real tight.

"It was a beautiful event, glad I got to make it. I gotta get back to this halfway house, I'll come by in the morning. Call me if you need me and I love you," he said rubbing my back and kissing my cheek. "You take care of her, your life is in her hands,"

He was eyeing Kojo and little did he know, he had put my life through all types of hell.

"That's all I do, she is everything to me," I heard him say, my arms continued to wrap around my dad, I didn't want to let him go at all.

"I'll go back to prison in a heartbeat," his tone of voice got firm and I watched Kojo just nod, his body tensing up.

"And so will I,"

My eyes grew big and knowing both of them were hotheaded I wanted to deescalate the situation before things got out of place. I pulled away from daddy, saying our goodbyes before he headed out.

Kojo just scrunched his face up at me and I gave him a confused look. "Damn, you look just like yo' daddy,"

"Shut up," I cut my eyes at him, wobbling over to get me another piece of cake.

"What? Y'all both got big ass heads," he laughed following behind me.

"Kojo, don't make me get on you," I glared at him as I stood in front of the table full of food.

"Kojo, don't make me get on you," he mocked me and I felt a body stand beside me. "Boo, Jurni the fuck you looking at uglass lil girl,"

"Please," I heard her screeching voice in my ear, making me squint my eyes. "It ain't nothing to look at over here,"

I just yawned, cutting a slice of cake and sliding it onto my paper plate. A bit of icing got on my index finger so I licked it off.

"What a pig," she said under her breath and me not having control over myself I threw my plate at her. The blue icing getting all over her face.

"Who's the pig now bitch," I scoffed and raised my eyebrow grabbing another plate and attempted to cut me another piece.

"I'ma fucking drag this bitch," I heard her say lunging toward me but Kojo jumped right in front of me.

"Jurni, you my sister but I swear to God if you lay a finger on her I'll beat you like the bitch you is," I heard his voice amplify making gasps come from around the room.

Oh shit.

"Like hell you will, don't you ever disrespect your sister for some trick," Renata came from her seat, storming over here like she was somebody important. I just rolled my eyes and finished what I was doing.

"Now here the fuck you go. She came over here disrespecting my lady, and I ain't taking none of that shit lightly." Kojo pointed at Jurni and everybody was getting up and being nosy, I just hid behind my plate.

"And she ain't a fucking trick, you the fucking trick bringing niggas in and out the house every night. Trick that shit," he bumped past her, storming off and I just tried to follow behind him but waddling was my new form of walking.

"See what the fuck you've done? You have destroyed my family, I hope you're happy," Renata looked at me with disgust and I wanted to say something but she wasn't even worth a sentence.

"No you destroyed our family. Don't blame her cause the only thing she ever tried to do was fix what you broke. So fuck you and anybody that got a problem wit' it. You mighta destroyed yo' family but you not fucking up mine," Kojo turned back around and read her, it was sexy watching him defend me.

-

um hi 🥰 im making a new gc for writers its on telegram ofc so if you have one drop your username. (everybody is welcome) also you can access it with the link in my bio

hope y'all enjoyed the chapter 🙃