𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑.

"Nah, Zy fuck that," Kojo said looking directly at Zymir as they were in the middle of talking about what went down earlier

Nothing got physical, but it was a heated argument between Kojo's family. And I wasn't the root of any of their issues so Renata and Jurni need to keep my name out they mouth.

"And what the fuck do we owe her? Like foreal? I don't remember her ever doing anything for us, granny had to play three fucking roles," Zymir asked sitting in front of Kojo who was breaking down some weed into his rello.

I hadn't seen him smoke in awhile so I'm sure it was needed. Jolin was sleep, she ate all the cake she could possibly consume, came home, bathed, and passed out.

Meech was on his way back from getting a few more things from the building so I stayed up until he got here.

I kept my eyes on my little baby book, reading to him. Dr. Creque recommend it, said that the baby can hear everything. So, instead of him listening to his mad ass dad, he can hear my angelic voice read some Dr. Seuss.

I laid my body back against the wide couch, getting comfortable as I opened the book. "One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish,"

My eyes gazed through the book, reading aloud and getting hit with a wave of nostalgia. I haven't read this book since elementary school.

"Bae," Kojo said flicking his lighter making me turn my head.

"What?" I said raising an eyebrow looking at him.

"I love you," he said before inhaling the smoke. I just smiled up at him. "Foreal,"

"I love you too, bae," I said poking my finger with the edge of the paper, attempting to turn the page. "What you 'bout to do?"

"Nothing," he laughed and passed the blunt to Zymir leaving the stool and coming over to me. He laid next to me, cuffing my stomach with his arm. "I just need to be loved on by my baby,"

"Aww," I cooed, rubbing the back of his head and scratching his scalp. "You okay?"

He didn't say anything but his silence spoke for him. "Want me to read you a bedtime story?" I raised an eyebrow and he just shook his head and laughed.

Zymir came around and attempted to pass it to Kojo but he declined. "Keep that, I'm straight," He just nodded taking numerous hits and sitting on the other end of the couch.

"Where lil' Meech at?" Zy said slouching down in the couch and I just shook my head.

"He shoulda been here by now, Kojo can you go get my phone? It's in there in the charger," I looked down at him and he forced himself up, taking the slowest steps to our room.

The house was huge, the living room looked like some type of cabin. The fireplace was real and hearing the fire crack would put me to sleep every time I laid in there.

The flatscreen on the wall, but we hardly used it. It was almost for show but every room was furnished. Kojo and I went out to some stores so I could pick out things that I liked. He didn't care what the shit looked like, as long as I was happy with it.

I sighed trying to fix my body, wiggling around until my body was sitting up. Zymir was just laying over there cracking up.

"The fuck is funny?" I glared at him and took some heavy breaths, this belly takes up all the space up making everything hard for me.

"Yo' big pregnant ass," he chuckled deeply, and choked trying to hit the weed.

"That's what yo' ass get," I laughed, Kojo moved back into the living room. My hands holding underneath my baby bump. The baby was doing too much, making me groan. It's like he was just flipping and doing the wrong thing right now.

Nothing but sharp pains in my stomach making me lean back. I tried to take some deeper breaths hoping it'd go away.

"Nini, what's wrong?" Kojo said tossing my phone and coming over to me.

"I don't know, just a lot of pain right here," I cried pressing the bottom of my stomach.

Kojo rubbed the spot, looking up at me as I gasped. He took my hand and helped me, breathing in and out with me.

"Breathe baby," he said and the pain got so bad I just bursted out in tears. "You gotta tell me what's wrong Nini,"

"It hurts Ko," I cried, and he just kissed my forehead and rubbed my stomach.

"You wanna go to the hospital? What you wanna do bae?" He said stroking my head, keeping his hand on my stomach.

"I'll go crank the car up," Zy said forcing himself up.

The front door opened, Meech dragged himself into the house. Bruises and cuts all on his face and his eye was closed shut but the amount of pain I was in I couldn't say too much.

"Meech man, what the hell happened?" Zy stopped in front of him trying to take a good luck at him.

"Get the fuck out my way," he said pushing past him and walking into his room, slamming the door behind him.

I've had cramps before but these were a different type. Like I was about to fucking burst the fuck open. My cries turned into screams and I couldn't handle any of this pain, I just wanted this shit to be over.

"Zy, wake Jolin up, we gotta go," Kojo said motioning his hand as he tried to keep me calm.

-

um i probably won't be updating for the next two days, i'ma spend this time with my family but i did wanna get something out to y'all 💕 if i don't update tomorrow i just want y'all to know i'm thankful for all my readers 🥰

and y'all eat all the mf turkey (turkey nasty asf)

but have a happy thanksgiving 💓