𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.

I swung my feet underneath the table eager for my food

I swung my feet underneath the table eager for my food. My lips kept touching my straw, chugging my sweet tea.

These buttery rolls and the butter were getting me full already. Kojo just watched me as I continued to stuff my face.

"Save some for me," he furrowed his brows and laughed with his arms across his chest. He pulled the basket towards him and I just glared.

"You need to leave me alone, I'm hungry and pregnant you do not wanna fuck with me," I said squinting my eyes as I pulled my drink closer, sucking through my straw and nothing came out.

"Here," Kojo said sliding his drink over to me and took some sips to clear my dry throat.

"Thank you,"

I relaxed in my seat just taking in the moment. I didn't think too much of it. It was good to be around someone, I was tired of being alone and even though he's crossed me on more than one occasion, forgiveness is the only way I can feel better about myself.

Kojo's phone buzzed against the table, a picture of a girl was his background and I squinted hard trying to see who she was but he picked his phone up.

"Who's that?" I raised an eyebrow being nosey and nonchalant. A part of me still cared and wanted us to be together but now there's somebody else in the picture?

"Osama texting me," he shrugged his shoulders sitting the phone back down.

"Nah, your lock screen," I twisted my lips and looked down at his phone.

He just dropped his head and tried to hide this big ass smile of his. He didn't say anything just sliding the phone toward me.

It was an older picture of me, I didn't even know he took this. He was always snapping pictures when I wasn't looking.

"I never changed it," I heard him say. "In my mind we still together and I know you ain't tryna hear that shit right now. But you the only girl I love, I ain't ever felt this way 'bout nobody,"

"Then why'd you do it?" I crossed my arms and sat back finally giving him a chance to speak on the situation.

"You wanna talk about this? Right now?" He raised an eyebrow and I just nodded slowly.