𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄.

"Can I be real witchu?" Kojo laid there with his arm behind his head, that black Champion hoodie was his go to

"Can I be real witchu?" Kojo laid there with his arm behind his head, that black Champion hoodie was his go to. He was always in it, with the hood over his head.

"Always, I need you to keep it a buck wit me no matter the situation," I said rubbing my thumb against his knuckles. I was admired by the tattoo that covered his hand.

"I don't know the first thing about loving a female. I used to do a whole bunch of dirt and did so many girls foul it's crazy but that's only cause they ain't have what I was looking for. I always wanted a girl wit' integrity, kept herself together, and wanted for nothing. All I have to give is love and loyalty,"

"A nigga like me been hurt so many times I was screaming fuck love for the longest. It's really hard nowadays, females either wanna play hard to get or just use you for what you got.  You gotta pick through all the rotten bitches to find the perfect woman,"

"Yeah, I had my fair share of fuck niggas. I used to think it was me, like something was wrong with me. I was so blinded by the gifts and apologies," I averted my eyes ahead of me as I talked, envisioning myself back to those nights.

I used to feel so bad about myself. It was so hard for me to look in the mirror at times cause I didn't wanna see the damage that was done. I spent plenty of nights tryna go to sleep but couldn't cause I was scared. That one person that was supposed to protect me was the same fucking one hurting me.

"I'ma do my best to keep you happy. Ain't gotta worry 'bout shit when you wit' me. Shit, I ain't perfect by a longshot. But I'a make sure to do everything I can to make sure you straight. Whether we on good terms or not," his eyes beaming down at me with a glowy undertone.

I just nodded and kept my head rested on his shoulder. His eyes were glued to me and I felt a wave of energy go over me. He made me nervous.

I bit down on my lip as I looked in his direction. Those dark brown eyes were still and didn't move unless I did. We grew closer and I traced his face with my orbs. His butter pecan skin was clear and was smooth as ever. That trimmed mustache and his small amount of chin hair was so perfect to me.

And his dimples, deeper than the seas lowest points.

"Cmere," he said grabbing my waist and pulling my body into his. We were closer than close, his hands rubbing up and down my back. His head leaned down, stopping at my neck where he left many kisses.

Every touch was like a spark of electricity.

My neck was being lit up by his velvety lips and I couldn't help but to squirm around in my spot on the bed. His wet tongue went across my neck and he sucked the skin making my head go back.

I wrapped my hand around his head as he moved in closer, mushing his lips onto mine. It was one of those rough and nasty make-out sessions. He was flicking his tongue against mine and sucking on it as his hands gripped my breasts.

He squeezed on it gently and sucked on my bottom lip.

"Mmm," I hummed against his touch and let him do as he pleased.

He was now hovering over me deepening the kiss. His hands sinking into the bed, breaking away and lowering his head down by my waist.

His eyes were up at me, he had his hands on the brim of my sweatpants and I just nodded letting him know it's okay.

I was vibrating like crazy just the thrill he gave me and I had all these thoughts making me more excited.

"You straight?" He pulled my pants off completely and throwing them across the room. He moved towards the door, opening it and peeking before shutting and locking it back.

He rubbed his chin and pulled my thighs closer to him slamming against his lower body. My legs were spread by his large hands. He leaned down and kissed my thighs making my pussy throb.

His thumb massaging my labia before sliding his index finger inside me. I pressed my lips together and felt him slide another one in.

I threw my head back as his tongue licked up all my juices. He sucked on my clit, pumping his fingers in and out of me driving me insane.

The room was filled with slurping and smacking from his lips. And the only thing coming from mine were cries and moans.

His head game was crucial and if his dick ain't all that we can definitely fall back on this right here. He had me in a euphoria full of bliss and I didn't wanna be anywhere else right now.

Him moaning against me was an amazing feeling. I hadn't reached my climax yet but I was close.

"Aye," there was a beating on the door but Kojo wasn't caring. He kept going and I just rubbed the back of his head while he did. I don't care if 12 was knocking on the door, I'm gone get my nut off. "Kojo, I need you to help me,"

"It can't wait?" He said against me, continuing to stuff his face. "Mmm, girl you just don't know," he rocked his head back and forth rapidly. 

I was holding onto his head as I released, my cream flowing out. My body trembling in bliss.

The minute he was done he smooshed his lips into mine. We were stuck in that position for awhile, just kissing as time flied past.

"Kojo, my nigga I need you to help me with this grill," AJ continued to beat on the door just making me roll my eyes.

"I'm laid up, you better pull onnat bitch," Kojo chuckled getting up from the bed, tossing me my pants.

After I threw them on he cracked the door open. "What you want bitch?"

"Rocky want me to grill some food, so bring yo' whipped ass on. That bitch stupid heavy," AJ said in a monotoned voice.

"I'm whipped?" Kojo raised the pitch in his voice and dropped his head laughing. "You the one whipped, tryna grill and shit. Knowing damn well you don't know the first thing bout a grill,"

-

if you don't follow my ig, go do that @titiscorner_ and my backup wattpad acc TIDABRAT  💓