𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎.

"He's always been selfish," Amon said flicking the lighter on his wood and shook his head

I don't know why I thought his real name was K9 but that's neither her nor there. He was very laid back and didn't give me bad vibes but I didn't trust him like that. He was only giving me a ride to the hospital and back home.

It was gonna take me awhile before I could even talk to Kojo. I'm not stable enough to hear him out and quite frankly I don't want to. He didn't hear me out when I told him time and time again that I wasn't comfortable with seducing Mav.

What kind of nigga would go out of his way to set his girlfriend up for his sake. I was dumb but I was in love, I was worried about helping him out not knowing I'd be the one suffering consequences.

I was molested and beaten for not cooperating with a man that, wasn't my man.

Day and night I laid in that bed scared to go to sleep. I wasn't sure if he was gonna barge in the room and take my dignity away. He did whatever he wanted like I was some doll.

Even though I'm free all of that hurts more knowing it was planned. Knowing that I was a pawn in this twisted fucking chess game I knew nothing about.

"He didn't seem that way when I first met him. But now I see it," I mumbled but in a audible volume. I was upset cause I loved him and underneath all the layers of hate there was still love for him.

"Yeah, they never seem that way. He a cool ass nigga but when it comes to money, he'll kill a nigga for a few G's." He spoke before pulling nothing but smoke from his backwood. "I seen it, that's why I had to leave. I thought I was next on the hit list foreal,"

I just raised an eyebrow and gulped hard looking at him with wide eyes. I was honestly convinced, the way he spent money and carried himself I could see it.

Listening to him rant, I took everything with a grain of salt because their homeboys. And why is he so comfortable with talking to me about him. I guess cause I'm his ex but their business is none of mine.

"You smoke?" He raised an eyebrow and moved the weed closer to me and I just eyed it.

"No, but can I hit it?" I questioned with a clueless expression on my face. I didn't know the first thing about weed, only that it made you feel good in a sense.

And I just wanted to feel good for once.

"Doctors prolly gone ask if you smoke," he chuckled and shook his head. "But knock yoself out shawt,"

I grabbed it from him and inhaled, a large wave of clouds entering my mouth. I immediately coughed them out, damn near choking.

He patted my back and chuckled. "You straight?"

I continued to cough and handing him the wood back.

"One hit good enough, you'll feel it," he gave me a side eye and little smirk.