Twenty Four

"Sweet baby Jesus,"

You gulp down your saliva and stare at the man in front of you. Hyejin has left just a little bit before Jimin arrived and you were thankful because the man in front of you literally had you drooling.

Jimin was beautiful .

So fucking stunning that even looking at him right now almost had you so close to just falling to your knees and begging for it. His eyes were mesmerizing, having that amazing sparkle that made your heart skip a beat. Almost in a heartbreaking manner really - but the one thing you couldn't get over was his blue hair.

His beautiful sea hair literally made your heart almost stop. The way it complimented his beautiful honey skin, the way his soft plump pink lips...woah wait what the fuck.

"I should sue you, " You mumble.

Jimin laughs under his breath before dropping his bags on to the floor, one being his gym bag and the other held his study books.

"Why would you want to do that?"

"Because I'm about to lose my mind, " You gulp, " It can't be legal for your ass to be out here looking that good."

Jimin shakes his head at your ridiculous statements before slowly reaching for your hand. You wished that he could strip you - right here, right now. You wished that his hands would gently take the shirt over your head, before hooking onto you your jeans and underwear. Just so he can take you right here.

Right now.

He watches as the lust pours into your eyes. The way your breathing deepended and became shallow but all he does is shake his head -taking a small step back from you.

Jimin didn't want to have sex with you now.

He already had things planned for when the both of are in Busan - and even though it's been a few days since the both of you have done anything sexual together, Jimin was doing it on purpose. The both of you have an undeniable sexual desire for each other.

Despite it being tempting - Jimin had to keep his dick in his pants.

"Thank you baby, " He says, "Whatever you're thinking - stop it."

"But I want you, "

You put one leg over the other and slowly walk towards him. Jimin can feel his heart beat in his ears and the sudden urge to kiss you so much that you can't even breath. The dark look in your eyes as you trailed towards him slowly.

"I want you too but Kitten, " Jimin gulps, " I-I have everything planned for Busan."

"But I want you now, "

"Oh my fuck, " Jimin gulps, his brain pulses with all the times his seen you naked and he almost bursts through his jeans.

It was almost a dream really. The blue hair, the small trickles of sweat on his forehead. It was almost as if you were losing your mind. The way your brain couldn't grasp which part of this was reality - and which part was your imagination.

Jimin could barely hold back anymore, he falls back into the couch and you can do is straddle him. He keeps his hands beside you and holds himself from touching you at all.

"Touch me, " You whisper. "Jimin."

"Jimin please, " You whimper, the breathy calls become needy, your hands start by his waist, slowly allowing your hands to be by the strap of his belt.

The need in your voice causes his eye lids to close and Jimin at that moment closes his eyes before crashing your lips into yours.

It was exhilarating. The way his tongue brushed passed your lips, nibbling at a hungry need. His hands hurried take your shir off before unhooking your bra and immediately flipping you over onto the couch. Your back touches the couch gently, arching with every moment that Jimin was making. His tongue hungrily grazed upon yours and you whimper once you feel his deepen the kiss.

It was feverish and needy. The room was hot - your heart beating at such a pace that you were surprised that it didn't even stop completely. Jimin drops his head. Down to the crease of your neck. A loud gasp leaves your lips as his lips begin to bruise your lips.

The cold air coats your naked upper half and shudder when you feel the sudden rush runs through your veins. Your hands entangled in his silky blue hair, pulling at him so desperately - wanting. No, needing him so much right now that it caused your mind to go blurry and for your heart to collapse.

Your exotic moans start as the man gently applies pressure onto your neck, his fingers swirling over your sensitive nubs, your hips buckling at his every moment.

"Kitten,"

He whispers to you, and his voice immediately shoots to your heart. Jimin drops his head down to your nipple, the warm and wet sensation of his tongue grazes over it and you almost lose it at the very moment.

The ache between your legs had become unbearable and your couldn't help yourself as you attempt to grind against Jimin for some sort of Friction. But Jimin was being being painfully slow and you are slowly beginning to lose your mind in this need for him.

It's just the way his manly scent overshadowed your senses, or the beautiful blue hair that made him look ethereal.

Or the way his hands and lips kept exploring your body as if it was about to disappear from him forever.

The way you called for him, the need in your voice as your back almost arches of the coach had Jimin caught in ways that he never thought would happen. He also was losing his mind and was now slowly becoming addicted.

Addicted to you, your body, your soul, your mind.

Being this close to you made him feel the familiar feeling deep in his heart, the familiar sickening emotion of butterflies raiding his stomach was enough for him to drop to the floor.

Your underwear and jeans off of your body, allowing you to be fully naked in front of him.

His mind kept racing with one thought as his skillful tongue grazes upon your clitoris and in between your moist folds. Your eyes were good, back arched as your moans ring through your apartment.

Hearing the way you called for him, begging him over and over to never stop.

And Jimin doesn't.

He watched as your legs shake and his eyes intensifies when he watches your hooded eyes stare into his, Jimin doesn't break the eye contact at all - moaning lowly that it causes you to buckle again.

Fuck, he loved it.

He loved pleasing you like this, watching the way you whimper and squirm under him was enough to have him around your finger. Jimin blesses your body with the attention it deserves - and the fact that he knows his the only one who can have you like this cause his heart to beat even faster.

Your hips brooch and you could barely control your legs as the begin to start to shake. You can feel the pressure begin to built at the pit of your stomach and your moans intensify.

Jimin digs his fingers into your thighs, having a firmer grip on your thighs before pushing his head even deeper.

Your eyes sparkle as the orgasm begins to take your body,

"Jimin, " You mewl.

Your toes curl and heart flutters, feeling the undeniable pleasure begin to streak your veins.

"I am-"

But you can't finish the sentence as the orgasm finally causes you to fall apart. Jimin slows down his wet muscle but still continues to flick his tongue between your folds. He doesn't say it - but as your juices cover his lips ,his mind finishes the sentence.

I'm falling for you.