Bucky - I'm sorry

Start from the beginning

"Pathetic." He spat before storming away, you couldn't help break out into tears as you ran back to your room and sobbed into your pillow. You cried and cried until you fell asleep again.

You woke up to soft knocking on your door, you got up and opened the door to see Steve standing there.

"Tony wanted me to take you down to the training rooms. He wants to start training you." He said as you nodded.

"Y-Yeah just let me get some better clothes on." You muttered as he waited outside your door. You changed and followed Steve as he made small talk. You entered the training room to see Bucky in the middle.

"I want you too spar with Bucky, so I can get an idea of how you fight." Tony said as you nodded and gulped. You approached Bucky as he glared at you. He took the first swing as you dodged him and swung back at him landing a punch on his face. He grabbed you and threw you to the ground as you tossed him off. You both kept fighting noticing how much angrier Bucky was getting. You went swing at him again but he caught your fist and threw you onto the floor again as he straddled you and wrapped his hand around your throat as his other hand punched you in the face multiple times. Steve grabbed Bucky off as Tony grabbed you and dragged you away.

"Bucky stop!" Steve shouted as he tried to restrain him but he leapt at you out of Steve's arms.

"I know all of this is a lie!" He shouted as he grabbed you by your hair and threw you against the wall hard.

"Please, please stop." You begged Tony summoned his suit and knocked Bucky out as you began to sob. Steve rushed to Bucky as Tony rushed to you and picked you up.

"I d-didn't mean to do anything b-bad." You cried as Tony smiled sadly.

"It's alright Y/N." He whispered as you closed your eyes. Tony took you to the infirmary and hooked you up as he called Bruce up to fix you.

You woke up and groaned as you looked around seeing yourself alone in a bed in the infirmary.

"Hey." You heard a voice say as you looked over to see Steve.

"How are you feeling?" He asked as you shook your head.

"Just-Just please don't hurt me, I-I didn't mean any of it." You begged as you began crying once more. Steve slowly sat down next to the bed.

"Y/N it's ok, I promise you are safe. Bucky lost control." He said as you nodded slightly.

"W-Why does he hated me so much?" You mumbled as Steve sighed.

"I don't know, I'm sorry." He muttered as you sighed.

"Can I go back to my room?" You asked as he nodded.

"Yeah I'll help you." He replied as he gently helped you out of the bed and into the elevator.

"Tony is having a party tonight. I think it'd be best if you stay in your room, it can get pretty rowdy." Steve said as you nodded but kept silent. You got to your room and closed the door as you ran into the bathroom. You stared at your reflection, you began to cry as you shook your head and went to your bed to fall asleep again.

(Self harm warning!)

You woke up with a gasp, you had terrible nightmares the whole time you slept. You heard the party down stairs as you ran to the bathroom. You began screaming and crying as you punched the mirror causing it to shatter everywhere. You grabbed one of the shards and sat down on the cold tiles as you ran the sharp piece down your arm. Your hand was gripping the shard so tight your hand began to bleed. You pulled your shirt up and began cutting your stomach.

Bucky had heard your scream and slowly entered your dark room. He heard crying as he made his way to the bathroom and saw you sitting on the floor with shattered glass around you and a shard in your hand. You had your eyes shut tight as you gripped a piece of glass in both hands with blood dripping down your arms.

"Y/N." Bucky muttered as you opened your eyes and looked up in fear.

"No! Get away!" You screamed as you tried to back away.

"What the fuck did I do?" He whispered to himself.

"Y/N, it's ok. I'm not going to hurt you, I'm so sorry." He said as you looked at him.

"Why, why do you hate me!?" You screamed as he lowered his head.

"I'm sorry Y/N, I thought you were going to hurt me. So I hurt you first, I was scared. I knew you were from hydra so I immediately hated you. But I should've given you a chance, we are very much similar." Bucky said as he slowly reached out.

"Let me help you." He said as you gently took his hand.

"Just focus on me ok, can you do that for me doll?" He whispered as you nodded and kept your eyes on his as he lead you out of your room into the elevator.

"I'm going to take you to the infirmary and I'll help you patch yourself up." He explained as he looked into your eyes, you nodded before the doors opened and he led you to the infirmary. You never took your eyes off him as you sat down. You couldn't hear anything, you could only see Bucky moving his mouth. He gently patched up your wounds as you began to close your eyes.

"Hey, keep your eyes open for just a bit longer ok." Bucky said as you nodded tiredly and concentrated on him. He wrapped the last bandage around you stomach and put your shirt back down. He helped you lay back as he looked at you.

"I'm so sorry Y/N." He whispered as he leant down and kissed your forehead.

"Please stay." You whispered as he laid next to you slowly.

"J-Just don't leave." You whispered as you began to cry.

"I'm not going to leave doll." He replied as he intertwined his fingers with yours.

"Goodnight."