29: An Unforgettable Birthday (Part 3)

Start from the beginning

Sach mein pyaar karta hai launda meray se.

He answers also looking down at us. "No. But I love watching how much you care for me."

I glanced up at his face which had a smirk, slowly widening. I blushed a bit and then speak up.

"You know what? You're an asshole." I say teasingly.

"I know. Issi liye to pyaar karti ho na mujh se." He winks.

There are a million more reasons why I love you Shehryaar.

"Chalein?" We pull away and he asks.

I nod my head and we walked to our boat. We just sat there, hand in hand, silent, as we gazed at the beautiful NYC.

We finally reached shore and walked to his bike.

"Nida." He calls out to me before I sat down.

"Yeah?" I glanced at him.

He had a smirk playing across his face. Clearly portraying he was up to no damn good. Ugh ! That smirk. So freakin' hot and annoying, both at the same time.

"I have a challenge for you." He speaks up.

Allah hi khair karey. Aagay uss madam Liberty ke football vargay sir pe chardhna koi kum challenge nahi tha kia meray liye?

I sighed internally. "Bolo."

"How about you drive my Harley and I just sit back, relax and enjoy?" He smiled innocently.

My eyes widened in shock. "Pagal to nahi ho gaye tum ?!"

"Nahi." He says plainly. "I don't call you supergirl for no reason, babe." He winked at me and I could feel my insides melt.

"Okay. I accept. But on one condition." I say.

"Aik tum aur tumhaari conditions." He rolled his eyes and I chuckled.

"You're going to have to teach me how." I say casually.

"Duh ! I don't plan on dying so soon, you know." He chuckled and we both turned towards the bike.

"Sit here, just behind the fuel tank." He instructs me and right when I was about to follow his instructions, I remember I was wearing a freakin' dress. Ugh !

He laughed, understanding my situation and I pouted.

"Why are you so adorable?" He pulls my cheek and I frowned.

"Aren't you wearing anything underneath?" He smirks and my eyes widened.

I slapped his arm and looked away. I could feel myself blush intensely.

"Oho ! That's not what I meant, pagli. I meant like tights or yoga pants or something to protect you from the cold." He says, sounding a little embarassed.

And then it hit me. Good thing I didn't wear my Siddharth Malhotra faced tights today which I got as a collectible at one of his promotional events that I recently attended. I even have a tee with his face on it. Oh and a mug. Haha enough !

"Yes ! I'm wearing tights. Let's go !" I said excitedly as I got on the bike and expected him to get on too, but he slowly crouched down to my feet.

Grabbing my leg, he lifted it to the pedal, sending shivers through me. He looked up at my face and tilted his head sideways, gesturing whether what he did was understandable. Duh ! Itna to pata hai bikes ke baare mein.

I nod my head, smiling and he climbed on, behind me.

He lifted my hands from my sides and held them securely to the handles on the bike. All this while, his warm breath lingered on my shoulders, making me shudder internally.