𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘.

wow 400k 🥺 i don't deserve this. i can almost taste a million views, we almost there y'all.

"Kojo, these are so cute," I said picking up some small Timberlands and showing them to him

"Well, get em bae," he said making me shake my head. I still wasn't in that space with him. It was gonna take more than a baby for us to be back together. But I wanted us to work, for our childs sake.

Growing up in a broken home, no father and my mama always working, I hated it. I didn't have anybody to go to and everybody I knew had their parents. I just want what's best for my baby.

"I can't help it Nini," he shrugged his shoulders and breathed out heavy. "You all I think about man, I ain't been in my right mind. I'm fucked up,"

"So am I Kojo. I miss what we had but it's hard to go back to how things were," I clicked my tongue just grabbing everything I saw. "How I know you won't pull that same shit? You crossed me and I thought you loved me,"

"I know what I did was wrong, I need to quit being so secretive and shit. But it's all apart of who I am, the less you know the better,"

"I've done some shit Genie. I have killed people I loved over this life. But you different man and I promise you, that was the last of it. I can't put you in harms way ever again," he looked deep into my eyes and I just twisted my lips.

"You're on very thin ice with me. We supposed to be a team and you weren't even putting me on game. I can help you, get you to start investing so you can make more money. You just out here being reckless and now you have a child you need to be putting your focus on," I explained walking up to the cash register and turned to him.

"I understand that, I'm gone do what I'm supposed to do. Baby Kojo gone be taken care of, you too. Meech and Jo already know I got em," he licked his lips, pulling a stack of money from his pocket.

The woman was scanning everything up, we got some sweatsuits, shoes, and some little beanies and every onesie I could find. I still was thinking of baby names, Kojo had some names in his notes but none of them really stuck with me.

The total came to over $300 and Kojo was so quick to hand the woman money. I ain't even get to reach for my wallet.

"Ain't gotta touch nothing, I'm covering all baby expenses," he smiled folding his money and putting it back in his pockets. I'm surprised he could even fit his money in them tiny ass jean pockets.

"It's my baby too nigga," I rolled my eyes.

"I know this. But you got a harder job, so I'm taking some weight off your shoulders baby," he said grabbing all the bags as we told the cashier to have a good day.

"I appreciate it, but I'm not letting you do all that," I scoffed.

"Yeah, it's a good thing I don't answer to yo' ass huh? I done told you, you gone learn mama." He chuckled deep and snuck in a little kiss on my cheek. "I got y'all, I promise,"

"Gotta show me. Let yo' actions speak, you doing too much talking for me," I raised my eyebrow in a seductive manner and walked alongside him.

"Mmm," he hummed and nodded his head. "You gone let me though? Don't be tryna push me away 'cause I will leave you alone if this ain't what you want,"

"Like I said, you on thin ice. Don't get too happy, and the second you do even the slightest thing to make me question your loyalty it's lights out," I glared at him. "And I'm getting full custody, you will not be having that shit around my son,"

"Aye, you ain't even gotta do allat aight? I been laying low, me and AJ finna open our own chicken spot," he said making me raise a brow.

"Oh really? What's it called?" I pursed my lips trying to see how much in depth he had got with this so called chicken spot.

"Faye's Soul Food, naming it after granny and it's mostly hers foreal. She always wanted her own restaurant. Little does she know I'm using it to launder my money and keep shit flowing," he nodded his head.

"Does she know?"

"Ain't told her about it, we gone surprise her. We working on the building, fixing it up and shit. Gone be a hood delicacy," he said pulling in his bottom lip and pushing the exit door.

He pulled me closer to him as we walked to the car. His free hand rubbed my stomach in slow circular motions.

"He gone be a big nigga," Kojo laughed unlocking the door, opening up my side.

The ride was silent, I really just been in my thoughts. Thinking about what I was here to do and that's protect all my babies, Meech, Jo and the one baking in my stomach.

I was put here to provide and I didn't mind.

"I'll take a bullet for you. I'd do anything in the world just so you and my son can have some type of happiness. I know I fucked up, put our relationship on the line and even lied to you. There will never be a good enough excuse for my stupid ass decisions but I do apologize and you don't deserve any of the shit I put you through. This is your world, I'm just living in it. I'm not gone keep fucking up this experience for you. I love you and I wanna spend my life witchu Nini,"

"You an amazing girl and I'ma make things right. We gone be straight," he stared into the road and for a split second put his eyes on me. "I love you,"

-

eh idk how i feel bout this chapter 🥴 but i put something out. and like i said it's not a lot of drama, too much done happened i'm not gone kill my characters with stress.

is kojo trying to change? whats y'alls take on it?

y'all i'm sore and cramping so i'm gonna lay here and read til i pass tf out 😂 y'all fw me on instagram too @tidabrat_ i want more wattpad friends (none of my real friends know i write 😭)

anywho i hope y'all liked this cheesy ass chapter, see y'all next update 💓 and gracias for 400k

love you guys foreal