He turned loosening his grip on her and she ran toward the gate at once. He was shocked at first but when he found her running inside the house he ran quickly and dragged her out of there. She was screaming to get rid of his hold.

" Everyone is inside. Let me go!!!" She wriggled but he didn't let her knowing that she wouldn't be able to come out if he lets her. She fainted after awhile when the fire department send their team. He scooped her up in his arms. He found his brother coming toward them.

" You ok?" His brother asked him at once.

" I am fine, Bro." He said.

" What happened to Cecelia? How had she come out?" Eugene asked him.

" Long story. We need to take her to the hospital first." He said and Eugene nodded.

••••°°°••••

Outskirt Of Milan
10:00 AM
Italy

She looked at him irritatingly. He just chuckled. She rolled her eyes and he smiled at that expression.

" Where are we going?" She asked him but he just smiled. She gritted.

Finally after a lot of bickerings they reached the place as the car suddenly decided to stop. She sighed.

" Seems like your secret place is arrived." She said and he chuckled.

" Yeah, come out Queen Elsa of Arendelle." He bowed dramatically and she chuckled before holding his hand.

" Overly dramatic but I will let this pass this time because you arranged all these despite of your busy schedule to handle things." She said. He chuckled.

" Anything for you, Babe." He said and she chuckled. They walked ahead and found the arrangements.

" This is so beautiful." She said looking at the sky which was full of stars.

" Yeah, very." He said looking at the sky and sighed softly.

" What's wrong?" She asked and he chuckled.

" Nothing. Let's go." He hold her hand and she saw a small lake nearby. 

" Wow!!! I am freezing I think." She said to him and he wrapped his arm around her. She hugged him wrapping her arms around his waist. He chuckled.

" Ms. Roberts, I thought you are Queen Elsa and cold never bothers you anyway." Ken said and she twisted her lips.

" I am Elyssa at this moment and cold is bothering me brutally." She said hiding herself in his chest. He sighed before picking her up in his arms.

" Where are we going, Ken?" She asked him.

" Having dinner and then going back home. I promised your dad you will go back home by 12." He said.

" But... Urrrrrrghhhh... Ok." She said.

" Don't listen to your cousins. They are crazy. They poisoned your brain like that, right?! Lyla was just my school friend and you are my girlfriend. You have right to doubt on me but Babe, what was that?!! You got drunk and cried all night before even asking me!! Your brothers thought I did something. They almost killed me." He said and sighed deeply. She chuckled.