SECRET GIRLFRIEND

Start from the beginning

"Hi Gray, why did you go? We could all chat and play something. Don't go isolating yourself." Lucy said.

"I just don't want to be a third wheeling in here. That's why thought of giving you guys some space." He said and took the empty space on the floor.

"Don't worry from tonight you won't be a third wheel anymore. We are having a guest in few minutes." Lucy and Erza smirked.

Gray rolled his eyes as he knew these girls desperately tried to hitch him with a girl of their choice.

Just then, the door bell rang and Levy instantly got up to attend the door with a wide smile.

Once the door opened to reveal the guest, Gray's eyes widened due to surprise as he never expected his friends to know Juvia Locksar, his secret girlfriend.

"Juvia, welcome to our friends apartment." Levy warmly welcomed her.

Juvia fidgeted a bit and when she raised her head above to meet the people in front of her and more importantly, to meet her love interest, she instantly blushed.

Gray just wished Natsu's big mouth doesn't blurt the information of knowing her before hand.

"Hi Juvia, you came on a perfect time. Come in." Lucy got up to get the fidgeting girl inside by pulling her wrist.

Gray blushed and tried to remain stoic while the other guys greeted her casually.

"Guys, this is Juvia. Our new roommate. Just a month back, she got in with us." Erza introduced her.

"Hello everyone nice meeting you all" Juvia greeted them with a smile but her eyes widened when her eyes meet the scarlet orbs of the black haired,large man.

"Gajeel-kun, is that you?"

"So they are your new roommates, huh Sprinkler" Gajeel grinned.

"Oh this means they are your new friends group which you constantly talk about.
   I didn't expect them to your friends. So Levy-San is that Shrimp."

Juvia gave a cheeky grin to Levy and Gajeel who blushed at her statement.

"Yeah, even I didn't expect that you moved in with these girls. It's good you found a safe place now." Gajeel smiled.

Others were left awestruck to see the mighty Gajeel actually talking like a nice person to someone who doesn't happen to be Levy.

Gray fake coughed, "Well care to explain how do you guys know each other? Not that it concerns me."

The friendly duo turned towards the annoying noise and Gajeel groaned, "She's my childhood friend who is also like a sister to me. So now your doubts got cleared."

Others turned towards Juvia for confirmation which made Gajeel irritated, "Yeah, Gajeel-kun is my best friend who is closest thing to a family for me."

"Then how come you never told anything about her till date?" Levy asked her boyfriend with a bit of jealousy.

"Because none of you asked anything about my other friends. That's why, I didn't get a chance to tell about her and let alone introduce her to you guys. Now you all know the truth be happy."

Gajeel softly replied to his Shrimp.

Juvia who till now was stealing glances of her boyfriend was removed out of her trance by Lucy, "Hey Juvia, come sit down here."

For once Gray, thanked Lucy silently for making Juvia sit next to him much to their delight.

"So Juvia, what's your major?" Natsu asked the blunette while munching on the nachos till being oblivious to her presence.