Welcoming him back after the tour (j.jk)

I was sitting on the bed, focused on my book while hearing the rain outside, falling slowly through the windows of my bedroom. The night was a bit dark and it was already late, but I didn't mind since I was really satisfied with the story in my hands.

Suddenly, I heard the knock of the door and frowned: who would be at my door at that time of the night?

I slowly walked to the door, a bit frightened, trying not to show the person outside my presence in the apartment and looked through door outside. A instant smile appeared on my face and I opened the door.

'What are you doing here? I thought you weren't going to be back until tomorrow.'

'We came earlier and I wanted to surprise you' he spoke, as getting inside, making me close the door.

When I turned around he instantly held me against him by his arms around my waist and kissed me, my hands placing on his chest.

'When did you come back?' I stopped the kiss.

'Hum, like an hour ago, I left the airport, went to my apartment for the bags and came straight here after' he pecked my lips once more.

'Oh are you hungry? I have some things in the fridge you like...?' I let go of his grip and he pouted as I moved towards the kitchen.

'No, I'm not' he turned around to face me and I stopped walking.

'Are you tired then? You wanna sleep?'

'No' he pouted again, before walking to me again 'I mean, I'm tired but I don't want to sleep'

'Do you wanna watch a movie then?' I asked confused, crossing my arms in front of my chest.

He sighed and rolled his eyes 'Nooooooooooo' He cried 'I wanna have sex' he spoke like a child asking his mom for a toy, with a cute smile on his face.

I frowned and chuckled, before I realised he was serious 'How do you even have the energy for that after travelling across the world?' I asked and he shrugged, making me stare at him for some moments, really confused and surprised.

'Pleaseeee' he placed his hands on my waist and shook me a bit, making me giggle.

'Oh does my baby want me to play?' I asked smily and he nodded childishly, with a smile on his face too. I suddenly smirked, having an ideia.

'Okay then, let's go to the bedroom I wanna show you something' he sped his way up to the bedroom, sitting on the bottom of the bed after taking his coat off. I stepped inside my closet and grabbed a bag I had brought earlier that day after some shopping. I grabbed what was inside and put it on me, then walking towards the door which leaded to the bedroom. I put my head into the bedroom while covering my body behind the wall, finding him impatiently looking at the closet in the same place.

'Are you ready?' I asked him and he nodded frenetically 'Look what I bought today' I slowly stepped out of behind the wall and showed him my half naked body, only wearing the red laced lingerie I'd bought. His eyes widen, without taking his gaze from my body. I gave a few steps forward and he kept silent.

'Do you like it?' I asked him turning around for a second, giving him a complete view of my back and ass. He bite his lip.

'Oh baby' he kind of moaned making me turn around and face him again 'How lucky am I?' I chuckled and crossed my hands innocently in front of him 'Come here princess' he spoke and I walked forward until I was in front of him, his hands on my hips and his eyes travelling around. He then trailed his hands down my thighs and pulled them to him, making me sit on his lap. Shortly after, his look met mine, analysing my features as I kept innocently looking at him, his hand on my ass and the other raising slowly in order to put my hair behind my ear and caress my cheek. My eyes closed at his touch.