//

"Thank you so much for this,"

You sigh and close your eyes before shutting your file and taking out your phone. It was well passed 6pm - you texted Jimin telling him that you were finishing late.

Mostly to avoid him just a little bit more. You were still embarrassed.

Your phone rings loudly and watch as his name flashed across the screen. But you don't even bother hiding the screen. Hyejin raises her eyebrows at the hearts.

"So he gets emojies by his name and I just get Hyejin , "

You snort but answer.

"Hey, I'm outside. It's going to start getting really windy so try hurry Kitten."

You smile, "Of course. I'm coming."

He laughs, "Not yet you aren't."

"What do you mean?" You say puzzled.

"Hurry and you'll know what I'm talking about."

He hangs up and you stare at the phone still confused at what he meant. You shake your head - grabbing your bag and slinging it over your shoulder.

"I'm off for the next 2 days so I'll see you when I see you, " You say. You hug her and walk out of her apartment.

The gush of wind almost knocks you off of your feet and you shudder as the feel of it on your skin. It was brutally cold and it made your nose feel numb. You pick up your pace and practically run towards Jimin's Rover. You open the door hurriedly and get your tiny figure into the car - the car was really high for you but that doesn't stop you.

Jimin watches as you rub your hands together - he switches on the heat and you place your hand over slot and your hands are immediately warm.

"Thank you for picking me up, " You say.

Avoiding his gaze.

He continued to drive diligently and slowly glancing back at you. Your lips we're sealed - and you stared outside of the window watching all the cloud cluster together however light still seaming through the them. It was clear the rain was going to come again.

That meant Jimin was going to sleep in your room.

"Kitten, " He sang.

You blush sheepishly but shyly glance at him.

"What?"You mumble.

"Baby why are you so quiet? You don't have to feel that way about earlier."

Your heart flutters - this man always calls you Kitten. But God, the fact that he keeps calling you baby most definitely pulled your heart strings. And oh my soul did it make you wet. His Busan Satoori would sink in and the way his voice would croak and his words would roll.

Oh shit here we go.

Jimin places his hand and your thigh and flashes you a comforting smile but you barely pay attention as all you can do is stare at his black jet messy and yet soft hair. You just wanted to lock your fingers and pull until you hear him groan.

His hand squeezed your thigh and you shift in your seat.

That black shirt hugs him so nicely .

You bite your lip as your eyes stare at his exposed neck, having the sudden craving to Mark him - lick him, until he praises you. The thought of it all just makes you weak to your knees.

God, Park Jimin what are you doing to me?

Jimin peeks at you and watches the lust pour into your orbs. The way your thighs kept pressing against each other and your breathing patterns deepened. It was rare sight but Jimin knew. He knew you were turned on.

Then an idea flashes through his head and he parks the Rover in a dark space right next your apartment before switching off the machine. Just as you reach over for the door to make your great escape. Jimin locks the doors he tilts his head your direction.

You gulp as watch his adam apple bob - his soft honey tanned skin exposed but you barely note it due to how dark it was. Jimin hears as you take a deep breath and watch him turn to the front. He leans his chair back and spreads his thighs apart just a little before tapping on his thighs.

"Come here."

Erotic✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara