One hand balances the back of your head, guiding it as your tongues battled against each other. Your body felt hot, breaths exacerbating as time seems to slow down. While the other hand discovers itself on your back - urging you to come closer.

Your heart may have been aching so inadequately earlier that the pain was presently long gone forgotten. Everything around you seemed to fade away and in that moment it all didn't matter.

The girls, the heartbreak.

It was just you and him.

You pull away, chest heaving as you attempt to catch your breath. Something about his swollen lips makes you so weak to your knees. Jimin bites his lip as his hand begins to draw circles on your bare legs.

Mentally being  thankful that you were wearing a skirt.

"Is your offer still on the table?"You sniffled.

"What offer?"He says dumbfounded, in a teasing tone and you instantly roll your eyes.

Your face flushes in embarrassment and you watch as his eyes become mischievous, "Do I have to say it?"You shyly reply.

"Yes baby, " Jimin watches as you become shy and stare down at him.

His eyes spot the beautiful mark he left on your skin the night before. Jimin locks his hand into your hair before tugging gently, making sure that the skin is well exposed to him. He licks his lips, seeing his favourite piece of skin brings about a sudden feeling of need to mark you again.

Jimin leans into your neck. Licking the bruise once more before taking the piece of skin between your teeth.

"Come on Kitten, " He mumbles, " Tell me what you want."

You shudder as you begin to feel the weakness within your knees. Your eyes remain closed and desire began to fill in your veins. The stinging sensation on your neck triggers your hormones and in that moment you knew what you wanted at that moment.

"You, " You stutter.

"I can't hear you baby, " He says.

"J-Jimin, " You moan, " Please."

Jimin bites his lip once more as he pushes the skirt out of the way. With one hand on your thigh, squeezing it intentionally - you begin to fall needy, hips moving at a certain rhythm. Something about how you were beginning to lose your self control makes Jimin stare at you.

A dark need tumbling in his eyes.

His hand slips between your legs, Jimin closes his eyes momentarily as he comes in contact with your underwear.

"Tell me,"

Jimin moves the piece of material. You seem to almost lose it when you feel his hand brush past your lower lips.

Your hands travel to his hair.

"P-please make me feel better, "

He slips his fingers between your lower lips and loses it once he feels how wet you are for him. You begin to grow needy but before you can even complain Jimin adds a finger and your mouth falls open. Just feeling how were so wet  you are for him causes Jimin to get hard.

"Tell me how you feel, "He murmurs.

Jimin slowly but steadily slides his finger within your wet walls. He feels as your walls clamp down on his finger. You head falls back, attempting to catch your breath as your eyes roll to the back of your head. You try to move your hips with the rhythm Jimin was going, as Jimin curls his finger and cry once you feel the pool in the pit of your stomach get filled.

"Good, " You whimper, " Ah, it feels so good."

"Please don't stop, "

"Never, " Jimin admits before adding another finger, his thumb circling around your clit.

Your knees buckles once more, you feel your orgasm grow near, Jimin kisses your neck whilst his other hand brushes passed your breasts before giving them a gentle squeeze.

"Jimin!"You moan, your hands fist his shirt and Jimin moves his hand at a fasted rate.

Your eyes grow cross as they begin to get foggy, your chest heaves,huffs leaving your lips as you loudly moan.

If anyone was teaching teaching that you mentally apologize to them but it doesn't quiet down. You ride his fingers greedily and the familiar wave of bliss hits your chest.

Your legs shake, back arching as your eyes skrew shut, but Jimin doesn't stop.

The man continues to rub and curl his fingers, your eyes begin to water as your legs still continued to shake. You attempt to stop the man but he continues to rides the storm. Your legs stop shaking as you gasp as you try and catch your breath.

Your head falls into his neck and his aroma immediately fills you. You still flinch as you feel yourself grow tired.

Jimin watches as you try to catch your breath. He chuckles lightly before kissing your hair.

"Better?"

"So much better, "