C11 - PART 74 - PREPARATION FOR THE EMPEROR'S BIRTHDAY

Start from the beginning

-Oh, I don't mean to do that, just don't want to interrupt your discussion!

-Ah, that's it! -  She walked around him. – Look like you have something happy today.

-Yup, this is it! – He raised the hairpin up.

-This is for me? – She wondered. – What occasion for this?

-No occasion, I just saw it suit you and bought it for you!

-Well, or you did something bad and want to fix your fault?

-Why you always think bad things about me?

-Do you feel uncomfortable? And feel hot in your body, wanting to explain much?

-Yup, of course, I don't want you to get it wrong about me!

- So, you understand my feelings when you looked me with suspicious eyes!

-What? You're challenging me?

-Not a challenge! Just a payback.

-I didn't do anything bad... but I'm going to do it!

He caught her by his hands and carried her up.

-Tian Liam, let me down! – She yelled.

-Not easy like that, my cutie wife! Wanting to challenge me, huh? – He smiled devilishly.

-People are watching us! – She beat him on his chest.

-I don't care about their eyes, look that I don't need the medicine of my mother! I'll fulfill her and my father's wish today!

-Tian Liam, let me down! – She struggled on his hands.

-Continue to struggle! – He whispered to her ear. – My mother's maid was watching us from the beginning. Help me to act this scene for some minutes.

He stopped in front of her room, let her down and opened the door. He led her into the room fast and closed the door immediately. The maid of the Queen smiled and left her hiding place. She sat down on a chair and poured some tea for him.

-I thought that you would do "that" to me!

-Haha. – He laughed. – I'm not stupid like that, do "that" and I won't see you again? Not easy like that, my cutie wife, you must be here with me for the rest of your life!

-Don't assure a thing like that! You don't know what will happen in the future!

-I only care about the present, you're here with me!

-What are those things? – She pointed at the packs on her bed.

-The clothes for you and me to wear tomorrow!

He stood up and walked to take the packs for her. He opened the packs and brought out a beautiful couple of clothes, she realized that the texture of the fabric was made by Er people.

-You must spend a lot of money on these clothes!

-Yup, I order them in the store of Ziam Jun from two weeks ago, luckily, they could finish them on time. I've just got them from him some hours ago.

-Tian Liam, I know that some of the money is not the problem for a royal family, but why you don't spend this amount of money on helping poor people?

-Well, I already knew you would say that, actually, you can help the people making these fabrics and the people making clothes by paying them some extra money for your beautiful clothes. It's not that you must use money to help the poor to be called a philanthropist.

-I understand, but...

-Nah, nah... - He cut her words. – How long have you not bought new clothes? I know that you want to have a simple life with simple clothes and normal activities. But you can't attend the birthday party of the Emperor while wearing a normal dress. It's not a must-to-do thing when you wear a luxury dress, however, you should know you are a Princess and a wife of the Third Prince of Main Land. You will face many bureaucrats tomorrow, I can't let people say that my family treats you not well, you even don't have a beautiful dress. – He held her hand. – Saving is good, helping poor people is good, but sometimes, you must learn to be a Princess, my cutie wife.

-I understand, I just can't think it far like that!

-Anyway, I'm proud to have a wife like you. – He hugged her.

To be continued...