"We fell for his fuckboy ways."Solar Gulps," It's not like he even looks our away anymore."

"You guys are supposed to be my friends, " You sigh."You guys knew about how I felt about him but you guys still went out of your ways and slept with him. You knew that I would never get mad at you - but now that all of you have had your share of Park Jimin. You all want to sit here and pretend as if it was all his fault."

"Then tell Jimin to stop hitting on us!"Solar yells.

"Sex is two way street Solar! It's not all of Jimin's fault, " You stand up before rolling your eyes. Taking your bag over your shoulder.

You scoff at how childish she was being. You take your food that you barely even touched looking Hyejin's way.

"Call me later, " You say, already mentally preparing yourself to ignore the call later today.

/

"Woah did you see that?"

The boys all sat around another table, a loud shout echoes through the cafeteria and most of the people fall silent. Jimin's eyes trail to you as he watches you stomp out angrily, he frowns and hurriedly stands up.

"I'll be right back, " He says.

Jimin doesn't even give them a time to respond as he starts to jog towards the exit but his strides are interrupted when a familiar dark head girl stands directly in front of him.

"Hey, " She beams.

Jimin almost curses her out but instead plasters a fake smile, sometimes glancing towards the door, hoping that you would back in and that he had nothing to talk about.

"-so I was wondering why you haven't called me yet."

Jimin frowns before looking at the familiar girl, "Why would I be calling you?"

The girl was about to start talking but Jimin shakes his head in an annoyance, " Listen...?"

"Solar."

"Yeah Solar. I have to get to Y/n so if you'll just..."He moves her, " Good talking to you though."

Solar pouts as she watched Jimin completely dismiss her. Which was completely weird compared to the first time that they met. She misses the short time that Jimin's eyes would trace all over her as he mindlessly flirted with her. One thing the girl has refused to admit was that she also wanted Jimin.

But unlike you.

She actually got what she wanted. But now she wants more. She can't help but grow angry as she see's a glimpse of Jimin's head from the back and he practically ran after you. Solar closes her hands into fists as a familiar emotion hits her chest.

Anger.

/

Jimin huffs as he opens doors to classrooms practically searching for you everwywhere. He knew you had a free so you had to be somewhere on school premises. He opens another door before taking a deep breath.

He hears a small sniffle and immediately freezes.

"Y/n?"

Jimin carefully walks towards the teacher's desk, treading slowly while also hearing shuffles. When he reaches to the other side of the desk.

There you were.

Knees to your chest as your eyes practically swelled up with tears. Wiping them away almost every two seconds.

"Hey, why are you crying?"

You shake your head in denial. Not wanting to confess to your best friend that you are a jealous, horny and helplessly in love with him.

Silence is soonly followed right afterwards. Jimin sighs, pressing his head against the wall before dropping slowly down. His legs stretch and with you directly in front of him, the man puts his legs on either side of you. Jimin watches as you wipe your tear, face already scrunching up once again as you begin to cry.

His heart just breaks, watching you as you silent fall apart right in front of him. The black haired man taps on his lap, encouraging you to climb on top of him.

You have no energy to fight with Jimin so you just sit on his lap before locking your arms around his neck, Jimin sufferings start as he hears you holding on to your sobs.

"I am sorry, " He whispers, " I am sorry about whatever is making you upset but Kitten please don't cry."

However that only makes you cry more. The more you thought about the situation, the more idiotic you became with the situation.

"I can make you feel better, " He whispers, pulling you away gently before pushing away your hair.

Jimin wipes away a falling tear before looking at you expectantly.

"Do you want that Kitten?"