Seven

- well hello. I've noticed that the reads on this book are shooting up. Please vote for my chapters, I see a lot of people adding my books to their reading lists but I hear no opinions. So please comment and vote if you want you can follow me too. Don't forget to check out my other books. Thank you for reading❤️.
-you interested in Zombies? I got a Jimin book just for you!

"Kiss me hard & fuck me harder!"

You stare at your television in boredom as you flipped through the channels

You stare at your television in boredom as you flipped through the channels. Your glasses sat on the bridge of your nose and your shared apartment remained dead silent .

It was safe to assume that Jimin didn't come back to apartment after asking him to leave. You wanted to feel bad but then again you were still upset over the whole situation. You flip through the channels once more before changing back to music channels and staring blankly at the overplayed music video. You sigh before groaning.

The sound of keys is heard alongside with the sound of distant thunder. The doorknob begins to jiggle and in comes in the man of the hour.

You spare him and don't even look his direction as you stared blankly at the television.

Jimin stays quiet, holding the packs of DVDs in his hands, careful not to scratch them.

"What are you watching?"

Your eyebrows furrow. Was he seriously going to waltz in here and pretend that yesterday didn't exist?

"Definately nothing interesting, " You huff.

Thunder is heard and it immediately causes Jimin to flinch and dodge to your side, you stare at him oddly as he plots himself on the couch next to you.

"I was wondering if we could maybe have a movie day, you know like the old days."

Well Dear Jimin, in the older days none of us had feelings for each other. And yet here you were - a love sick puppy for a man who never even had a thought about you, and you know this because of his sleeping habits.

Jimin watches you as you stare blankly forward before spreading out the DVDs, "What do you want to watch?"

Well then.

You sigh and reach over for the stack before going through them thoroughly, most of them were animated movies that both you and Jimin have seen together literally over a thousand times. You grab Descendants, reading the description at the back. You get up while opening the DVD projector thing and sliding the CD in.

"Will this movie be fine?"

Jimin clears his throat, " Yeah. We can watch anything you want."

You press play, while the intro played you quickly darted into your room upstairs and took the blanket that was still unfolded from the night before. A cold breeze is felt through your room and you instantly close the window before making it downstairs. You throw the blanket of Jimin's head.

"Aow!"

"Aow!"You mock.

"You are so rude, "He snorts, " I do not sound like that."

"Have you ever heard yourself talk?"You chuckle.

Jimin puts his arm behind your head, but you don't fight it as you relax into the sofa before releasing a heavy sigh once more.

/

"So his the son of...?"

"Okay so the Prince is the son of Beauty and The Beast and then Mel is the daughter of Maleficent."

"So he falls in love with a villain?" Jimin questions.

"Mal is not a villain, " You snort, " She only does bad things for the sake of her Mom. All she wants is for her Mom to proud of her. Ben on the other hand see's passed the differences and pays attention more to the good side of her. And that's exactly what Mal is, she's good."

Jimin watches as you ramble on and on, his eyes admiring your features as he pretended to listen to you. Jimin didnt't spend the night at the apartment simply because he needed space.

Space to think.

The emotions he was feeling just by being in the same room as you was just so overwhelming. Jimin wasn't going to lie, the second he walked through that door - he wanted you to come and embrace him while he showered you with kisses.

You sigh when you realise his not even listening to you. You lean into his chest anyway and Jimin pulls you closer to him.

"You not even listening to me, " You mumble.

"I was just thinking about...love."

He thought about the love between the bad and the good. Jimin watches as the characters dance happily, Jimin hated how Disney was portraying love to just be a simple and happy thing.

Thinking about his past relationship and how badly everything ended despite everything they've been through.

The pain he felt in his chest at that time was so unbearable that Jimin made a promise to himself so that he can never feel this pain ever again.

You on the other hand never been in relationship. Well, a serious one at least. Everyone in your friend group always got the boys or girls they wanted and you always stayed single.

Mostly by choice though.

Some people you just knew they wouldn't be... Your type so you just let them be. The only person who was truly your personal type was Park Jimin.

However by the time you realised that, Jimin was already off the market. He was so happy, so in love with her that whenever you saw the couple together, you never really got jealous.

You admired it.

Before you know it, you started liking Jimin as the year went on. However as time went on, the more distant she became, the more Jimin's attention was directed back to you and to say you were obsessed with the amount of attention he was giving you, would be an understatement.

But as much as you openly say that you love Jimin, you don't really know simply because...

You've never even been in love before.

You glimpse at Jimin before nervously biting your lip. You didnt't want to ask him just in case he starts to reminisce his harsh breakup but he was the only one who would give you an honest answer without sugar coating it.

"Jimin?"You whisper.

He hums in response before looking away from the television and making eye contact with you. You break the eye contact anyway as you suddenly feel nervous to ask him.

"What is like to be in love?"