Someone called her out which sounded familiar to her.

As she turned, "Hi Loke-San"

"Hey Juvia"

Juvia stood there wondering why her Gray-sama's friend called her out suddenly.

But her doubts were answered very soon,

"Juvia, do you know which one is Lisa's room? I want to give her something which she asked for."

Juvia rolled her eyes and looked uninterested but she smiled,

"Juvia doesn't want to know nor do anything with her. Okay Loke-San."

Loke smirked and adjusted his glass, "Okay Juvia, just do me a favour, if you by chance meet her, just give her Gray's mobile number. Okay, bye"

Loke, soon left the corridor before Juvia could question him.

Juvia's face was dumbfounded before she could ask Loke for any valid reason. He disappeared from her sight.

She mentally cursed Lisa and went in search of her room fuming with anger.

AFTER FEW HOURS

Juvia and girls decided to stroll around the resort to see its scenic environment.

The resort was situated at the base of Mt.Hakobe covering around 2500 square.ft.

The resort was built on a western style and few metres away, there's an artificial outdoor spring cozy enough for the weather.

"Wow Lucy-San look at the this."

Juvia pointed out the valley which was few kilometres away from the resort.

The sight before them was captivating as that place was also lit by fireflies.

"It's so beautiful. Hope Erza and Levy-chan do look at this with their boyfriend."

Lucy smiled and Juvia nodded in agreement.

Then after sometime, Juvia and Lucy sat on the bench and looked at the clear night sky which was adorned with twinkling stars.

Suddenly someone hugged them from behind and it was none other than Natsu who greeted them with his signature grin.

"Good evening girls"

"Hi Natsu"

"Good evening, Natsu-san" 

Lucy fondly looked at her boyfriend before capturing his lips whic he returned back zealously.

Juvia blushed and had the courtesy to close her eyes.

After their little kiss session, both of looked at her with a blank expression.

"Why are you closing your eyes?" Natsu asked her.

Juvia giggled and removed her palms from the eye, "Because Juvia felt shy seeing you both."

The couples blushed and looked away from her.

Then Lucy broke the embarrassing silent and began to act on her plan.

"Hey Natsu, where's Gray?"

Juvia's expression changed hearing his name and pouted.

Natsu made himself comfortable by sitting next to Lucy by having his arm around her shoulder and replied to her question, 

"Oh Ice-princess is talking with that girl. What's her name again?....Ah...yeah, he's talking to Lisa near the fountain."

Juvia's blue eyes widened after hearing this and tried to suppress her jealousy but couldn't possibly do so.