Jellal slowly woke Juvia up and she let out an adorable yawn which made Jellal chuckle.

"Get up sleepy head. Now we have a break. Come let's eat something. I'm starving."

Jellal got up and stretched his arms upward.

"Come on man, let's go even we are starving."

Cobra smacked Jellal back and got down the bus with the rest of his gang.

Juvia fidgeted as she knew whom she will meet if she decides to have a break.

"No Juvia's not hungry. She will stay here." She refused to get up.

Jellal frowned and grabbed her arm, "You are coming, that's it."

"No onii-chan, please leave Juvia alone. She doesn't want to go over there and see Gray-sama. "

She protested.

"Okay we won't see him. Come let's have something to eat. I will make sure of it."

Jellal assured her for which she complied.

As the sibling walked into the restaurant, their eyes meet them. But luckily, Gray was not present amongst the gang.

Jellal and Juvia smiled as their greetings.

"What took you both this long? We have ordered your share as well."

Lucy said and made Juvia sit next to her.

"So Juvia, how are you feeling? Are you enjoying the trip?"

Lucy asked being oblivious to her situation.

"Juvia's having fun. Thank you Lucy-San."

Juvia gave out a fake smile and excused herself to the restroom.

When she was about to open the door, someone opened from inward and it was Kinana and Laki who greeted Juvia.

Juvia smiled back and began to move in but Laki stopped her,

"Juvia-San, we have a small obligation from you. Can you and Jellal exchange seats with us? As this girl wants to spend travel time with her boyfriend, Erik alas Cobra.
     And she's too shy to ask for your help. Moreover, we don't know anyone else in your bus other than you both. So can you exchange seat with us?"

Laki pleaded and Kinana grew red due to embarrassment. Juvia smiled and didn't want to spoil the girl's happiness so she accepted the request even though she didn't like this idea.

"Okay Juvia would love too. So you girls are in which bus?"

Juvia asked them.

"We are in bus1 and our seat no 42-43." Laki informed her and Kinana bowed down to thank Juvia for her kindness and left the blunette.

Juvia's eyes widened as she knew her boyfriend was there on that bus which she wanted to avoid at any cost but now she couldn't back out from helping them.

After using the restroom, Juvia joined her friends at the table and ate her share of burger and fries.

Then Juvia informed her brother about the change of seat and the rest of the gang smirked which she felt odd.

After 15 minutes, the gang moved to the bus. Juvia hesitated a bit as it has been a week since their couple quarrel and one talked to another.

Gray who still had his eyes closed and laid his head against the window.