Frustrated

Request: Hi is it okay if I can request a Mark Tuan imagin where he's a dad and comes home stressed from practice and he takes out his anger on the kids and apologizes to them and his wife (ps the kids are 5 years old and twins)

When the front door opens, you know that Mark has finally returned from work. It's a little later than he normally comes home, so rehearsal must have run over today. The twins have eaten dinner and are currently watching a movie. By watching a movie, you mean that they are running around playing while occasionally actually watching the movie.

"Daddy!" Your children's excited voice ring through your home, making you smile. They always get a little more wound up when Mark comes back since he has to go away sometimes for work.

"Daddy needs just a minute okay?" Mark's voice is muffled and you can tell instantly that Mark had a bad day at work.

"But wait, daddy, look at this!" One of your children said excitedly, ignoring Mark's warning.

"Daddy, daddy, can we play a game?" The other one chimes in.

"I said give me a minute!" Mark snaps. The room becomes silent in an instant.

"Why don't you guys go to your rooms and get ready for bed. I'll be there in a minute," You say softly, nudging them down the hall. They give Mark a defeated look before trudging to their rooms. You quickly turn on Mark.

"Mark, they're just kids," You start but you're quickly cut off.

"But they need to learn when enough is enough!" Mark keeps his voice down but he's obviously annoyed.

"I know, baby. But you also need to remember that they take what you say to heart and when you yell at them just because you had a bad day at work, it still hurts them," You reprimand him softly," I'm going to go get them ready for bed, maybe you can join us if you calm down a little."

Once they're in their night clothes, you cuddle up with them in bed and start reading them a story. They love a good story before bed. Sometimes Mark reads to them, but usually, the two of you do it together. You're about halfway through one of their favorites when he comes in. You knew he would, once he got out of his head and calmed down a little. Once the story is over, Mark helps you put them in their separate beds.

"Daddy loves you," He whispers softly, kissing each of their foreheads," I'm sorry."

A/N: So, this might be my last post of the night. We'll see. I'm going to make dinner and then see where my attention goes for the rest of the evening.