Yugyeom Scenario: Late Night *SMUT*

Request: CAN YOU PLEASE DO A YUGYEOM SMUT!?? IVE BEEN ALL OVER THAT BOY LATELY AND I CAN NOT READ ALL THOSE OLD SMUTS OF HIM, LIKE I SERIOUSLY NEED TO READ HIM WITH BLACK HAIR AND THAT CUTESY LITTLE SMILE PLEEEASE *sorry, I'm being annoying but das ur girl in need lol* loooove you

You let out a breathe and stretch, stifling a yawn. You hadn't been sleeping a lot lately since you've been bringing work home with you. Yugyeom is finishing up a comeback so it will still be a few days before he can be home. You grab a soda from the kitchen and a snack, sitting back down at your computer. This report is almost finished but it's getting late and you can feel yourself growing tired. Before you can stop yourself, you're dozing off on the couch.

"Jagi," Something soft brushes your ear as something trails across your jawline. You turn your head, pushing the hand away.

"Yugyeom?" You ask blearily, your eyes opening a little. The first thing you see is his dark hair framing his face, a smile gracing his face. You can't help being shocked to see him since you figured he still had a few days before promotions ended.

"I got the night off so I figured I would come see you," He grins, his thumb brushing along your cheekbone.

"What time is it?" You sit up finally, rubbing your eyes. He sits next to you, pulling you into his lap. Your thighs frame his as your face nestles on his shoulder. His hands rub your back, leaving you feeling warm.

"Somewhere around 3 am. Have you been sleeping?" Yugyeom's tone is disapproving, as if he already knows the answer.

"Kind of?" You say, letting out a sigh against his neck," I've missed you."

"I've missed you too, baby," You lift your head to look at him. His eyes focus on your lips for a fraction of a moment and you know what he's thinking. You lean forward and kiss him, closing the space between you fast.

The kisses start off slow but you soon find yourself craving more. The two of your have been separate for a while and you had been feeling a bit antsy because of it. He helped you relax just by being around. You shift a little on his lap but his hands quickly close around your hips, stopping you. You can feel why but you're not ashamed. This isn't the first time the two of you have slept together and it wouldn't be the last.

"Might not want to move around like that," Yugyeom's voice is low," I might not be able to control myself."

"What if I don't want you to?" You say cheekily. Your fingers tangle in his hair, kissing him roughly. He quickly follows your lead, his ferocity matching yours. His hands brush up your sides, his hands closing around your breasts as his thumbs brush over your nipples. You can feel him growing hard against you as you squirm against him. He moves your shirt out of the way, his shirt, and his mouth closes around one of our nipples.

His hips move against yours and you can feel him pressing against through your underwear. You rarely decided to wear pants once you got home. His arms press you tightly against him as he finally manages to stand and you carry you to your room. He's quick to rid you of you both of your clothes before his weight is pressing you against the mattress. He claims your mouth again, his tongue exploring your mouth as his finger quickly rubs your clit.

Your thighs close around his hand as your hips move against his hand, trying to find more friction. When he removes his finger, you can't help but whine at the loss of that friction. It's quickly replaced by his penis pressing against your entrance. He had put on a condom at some point but you were too distracted to notice.

"Sorry, it's been a while and I find myself a bit impatient," Yugyeom gasps, slowly sliding into you. You feel yourself tighten around him instantly as you gasp, a strangled moan escaping you. He tries to start off slow but his patience quickly flies out the window as his pace picks up. You meet his thrusts, working to keep your voice low so you don't wake your neighbor. Yugyeom's face buries in your shoulder, burying his groan.

Your tiredness combined with his fast pace sends you spiraling over the edge before you even have time to prepare yourself. You tighten around him sporadically, attempting to stifle the loud moan trying to escape your mouth. Yugyeom lets go seconds later, your tightening sending him over the edge. You pant, trying to convince yourself to get up and clean yourself up. You're finally starting to feel how exhausted your body has become of the past week. Yugyeom helps you clean up before cuddling with you in bed.

"We can shower in the morning," He yawns, his fingers running through your hair. You just nod sleepily, giving in to your exhaustion. 

A/N: Alright, I'm gonna go to bed now. I wanted to get these uploaded before I went to sleep. It is now 1 am and I'm exhausted. This was a horrible decision. All well.