Mark Scenario: Stress *SMUT*

Request: Can I get a GOT7 Mark and Y/N smutty scenario where CEO mark is super stressed at work and Mrs. Y/N Tuan gladly helps him relax in his office 😘😘🙌😎 #daddykink

     Mark had worked later every night this week and you could practically see the stress radiating off of him. He's usually a pretty laid back guy and worked well with all of his employees. When he's stressed, that becomes a lot harder for him to do. His right hand man and best friend, Jackson, had called to let you how bad it had gotten.

     That's when your plan had formulated. You and Mark had a deal when it came to your stress levels. Both of you had found that you had an easy time destressing when the other let them have full control during sex. You had established a safe word and boundaries, of course, but that element of dominance seems to help you both unwind.

     You dressed in a modest lingerie, wearing it always made you feel self-conscious, and put on some casual clothes. You grabbed some take-out on the way to Mark's office. It was a Friday night so all of the Executives and most of the employees have gone home already. Mark's office is on the top floor so the elevator ride takes a minute or two, but you're quickly knocking on his office door.

     "Come in," Mark's voice floats through the door. He's seated at his desk, which is buried in files. His office is spacious with a couch and a fireplace, Jackson's idea, which is on because it's freezing outside.

     "Have time for some dinner?" You hold the bag up, dangling it from your fingertips. A smile breaks across his face.

     "Of course I do. Thank you baby," You're worried about him so you'll exact your plan after he eats. You had already made sure to lock his office when you came in. The two of you eat quietly, your thighs touching as you sit next to each other on the couch. You get up to throw away the trash while he leans back against the couch, letting out a sigh.

     "Thank you again, baby. I should really get back to work," Mark groans and stretches, making no move to get up. His head is leaned against the back of the couch and his eyes are closed. You sit on his lap, your thighs on either side of his. His eyes open in time to see you lean down to kiss him. His hands grip the back of your thighs as he kiss you thoroughly, leaving you breathless," What are you doing?"

     "You need to destress," You press small kisses to his jaw. He's quick to move, pressing you into the couch beneath him.

      "Is that so?" Mark's tone is teasing as his nose skims along your jawline," Are you sure?"

      You can do nothing but nod your head, unable to speak. He always checks that you're okay before going any further, even if you initiated it. He adjusts himself so that his crotches presses against yours, causing you to gasp. You can feel how hard he already his and it makes your head dizzy. He kisses you again. You squirm underneath him, knotting your hands in his hair. Moments later, he's pulling your shirt over your head.

     "For me baby?" His voice is low as he leans back to admire you. Then he's on you again, his hands roaming your chest as he nibbles on your collarbone. You can feel his impatience growing though, and soon, neither of you are wearing clothes anymore.

     His mouth closes around your nipple, his tongue playing with it in his mouth as his teeth hold it in place. His hand slowly makes its' way between your legs, pressing to your clit. He doesn't start off slow, instead moving it fast from the start. He's wanting to make sure that you're wet before he starts anything, not that he really needs to worry about that.

     "Are you ready baby? I'm not really in a slow mood tonight," His voice is a low whisper in your and it makes you shiver. You kiss him in response to his question, hoping that it's enough of an answer for him because you're not sure you can form a sentence in your current state.

     A grin breaks across his face and then he's in you. He gives you a moment to adjust but then he's moving. He stayed true to his word, starting out at a much faster speed than usual. He's probably really tired so he wasn't sure he could do anything that was super prolonged. A moan rips itself from your throat, nearly strangling you. His finger is back on your clit, causing your back to arch. It doesn't take long for you to reach the point he needs you at and you can feel that he's getting close himself as his movements stutter but they don't slow down.

     "Please tell me your close," His voice is practically begging you," I need you to go first baby."

     His lips attach to the sweet spot on your neck, sending you over the ledge. You cum, tightening around him. He lets go moments after, barely stopping himself from collapsing on top of you. He changes your positions, letting your rest your head on his chest as he strokes your hair.

     "Sorry if I was a bit rough," His voice is still a little hoarse as he presses a soft kiss to the top of your head. You let out a breath and just smile, even if he can't see it.

     "Not at all. Do you feel better?" You glance up at him, your expression worried. You can see his eyelids drooping. He was much more tired than you had realized.

     "Mhmm. Thank you, baby," His voice is muffled. You grab the blanket off of the back of the couch and drape it over the two of you, deciding to let him catch a few hours of sleep. He keeps it there in case he falls asleep on the couch while he's working late. You smile fondly at him and press a small kiss to his cheek before tucking your head back under his chin and following him into sleep.

A/N: This one was surprisingly hard to write considering I'm Mark biased.....