Mark Scenario: Welcome Home *SMUT*

Request: I am requesting a GOT7 MARK SMUT with Y/N ....I need some pleasing one another some heavy LOVIN one another so OMG I MISSED YOU ALL DAY type shit....#daddykink 🙌🙌😄😄

You couldn't help feeling a bit impatient today. Mark was finally coming home from tour after being gone for a couple of weeks. This past week alone had been hell for you, leaving you feeling... needy. You and Mark had always had a very active sex life and you had been feeling his absence. Phone sex and masturbating just didn't cut it toward the end of his tour and left you feeling frustrated.

It didn't help that you had been thinking about him all day. You loved looking at the photos from their concerts but there's something about a sweat drenched Mark that leaves you breathless. The sound of your apartment door opening has you jumping to your feet. Mark takes off his shoes and drops his suitcase by the door.

"I'm home," Mark announces, stifling a yawn. You run and literally jump into his arms. His hands wrap around your thighs as your lips crash into his. Mark stumbles backward a little bit before correcting himself. You deepen the kiss, your fingers wrapping in his hair. He makes a satisfied sound in the back of his throat as your back presses against the wall," I missed you too, baby."

"You have no idea," Your voice sounds muffled as you trace kisses down his neck. He exhales slowly through his nose.

"That kind of mood, huh?" Mark asks, a grin taking over his face.

"Definitely," Your lips reconnect and you can tell that Mark is all in, holding you tightly against him. The trip to your room is quick as Mark gently lays you down and covers your body with his. You could already start feeling yourself growing frustrated again.

It's not long before your tearing each others clothes off. His lips wrap around your nipple as his finger presses against your clit. Your back arches at the pressure, reveling in Mark's presence. Your hand wraps around him, squeezing lightly. A small gasp exits his mouth, his breathe hitting your hardened nipple.

You watch Marks eyes as you dip your fingers into your own wetness, using it to cover your palm before wrapping your hand back around him. You massage him, your hand rubbing him at a medium pace. Mark retaliates by sliding a few fingers into you, matching your pace. You could feel the beginnings of the tightness in your stomach. Mark's breathe warms your ear.

"Baby, I can't... I need to be in you," Mark's words are desperate, need tinging his tone.

"Please, now," You moan out, your back arching as his fingers graze your spot. He pulls them out, leaving your feeling empty. You help him slide on a condom and he lines up with your entrance, his tip entering you.

"Turn over," Mark's tone is seductive. You do so quickly," Up."

You follow his request quickly and then he's slamming into you. You stifle a cry, tightening around him. His pace is quick, desperate. You're practically shaking, a moan catching in your throat.

He picks up his pace, his finger practically vibrating against your clit. You're at the edge, another moan tearing from your throat. A low groan vibrates from Mark's throat as you tighten around him, finally releasing after what feels like forever. He's not far behind you, finally releasing. The two of your clean up, despite how tired you are, before cuddling in bed, quickly falling asleep.

A/N: Well, this is a thing I wrote. I am now deceased so enjoy my last work XD. Nah, I might write one more tonight....