Jb Scenario: Relax *SMUT*

Request: Could you write a Jaebum smut with like passionate slow sex where he calls the reader kitten but it should be like very sweet? Thaaank you <3<3<3

Taking the stairs up to your apartment felt like it had sapped the last little bit of your strength, not physically but emotionally. Work had been horrible, running nearly two hours over. You were supposed to be off for the next couple of days since Jaebum had just gotten home from tour, but they had put you on the schedule anyway. Luckily, you straightened the rest of the days out but you still had to work today. In your apartment, you slump against the door, a sigh escaping you.

"I'm home," You say softly, sliding off your shoes. Your apartment smells good, like softly lit candles," Jaebum?"

In the kitchen, you find a warm plate of food and a note. Following the note's advice, you eat quickly before making your way to the bedroom. Arms wrap around you from behind, pressing a soft kiss to the corner of your jaw. You close your eyes and lean back against his chest, letting out a tired sigh.

"Rough day, kitten?" His lips trail down your neck, just faintly brushing your skin.

"Little bit," You hum, your head tilting to the side.

"Lay down on the bed, kitten. I'll help you relax," His voice is barely above a whisper as he finally lets you go. You find yourself missing his warmth already as you lay on the bed.

His hands gently guide you to lay on your stomach, relieving you of your shirt and bra. He starts with your shoulders, rubbing away your tension. You let out of a soft moan, your eyes fluttering closed. It's very rare that Jaebum does something like this but he knew how stressed today had made you. Soon, you can feel all of your tension melt away and a different kind of heat building in your stomach at his warm touch. You let out a content sigh.

His hands wrap around your waist, carefully turning you over. He leans down to press a butterfly kiss to your lips. He kisses you again, his mouth enveloping yours as he settles himself between your legs. His kiss is slow, consuming you. Your hands brush up his arms and over his shoulders.

His thumbs hook in the band of your skirt, pushing your skirt and underwear down. You help him remove his clothes. You were feeling more then ready after your massage, the feeling of his hands always putting you in just the right mood. You always find that you are much easier to put into the mood when Jaebum comes home from tours. He carefully traces his tongue down the side of your neck, over both of your collarbones and up the other side of your neck to your ear.

"Are you ready, kitten?" His voice is bordering on a growl, sending a shiver down your spine.

"Always," You kiss him again, adjusting yourself into a more comfortable position. You help him slide on a condom, lining up with your entrance.

"I love you kitten," His words are almost a groan as he slowly slides into you. You gasp, your back arching as he easily slides all the way in.

His lips attach to the juncture between your neck and shoulder as he begins a maddeningly slow pace. You meet his thrusts, trying to speed him up but his hands quickly close around your hips, stalling your movements.

"We're going slow today," He says softly," Just trust me kitten."

He builds you up slowly, his pace increasing a little bit but never reaching its' normal stride. You feel yourself beginning to tighten around him and the tell tale discomfort in your stomach as the band tightens. Jaebum's hips stutter but he grazes a spot in your that has you seeing stars. You can't move your hips but you flutter around him, a wordless moan on your lips. A few more thrusts and he's cumming too.

"Lets get your cleaned up, kitten," Jaebum throws away his condom and picks you up, causing you to squeal. You smile, resting your head on his shoulder," I hope you're feeling better."

A/N: Well, I don't have rehearsal tonight so I'm going to socialize. My rehearsal is tomorrow and then I'll have finals and then I'll finally be free to write whenever I want.