Got7 Reacts to You Having Labor Pains

Request: GOT7 reaction to their s/o having labor pains and how they handle it please. Thank you! Have a great week~

     A/N: I believe that they are all capable, but I think that some of them will be a little uncertain and probably lose their heads. 

1. Mark

     Mark isn't overly worried. He knows that this is a natural part of pregnancy. He has two older sisters, so he would most likely have dealt with something like this before, at least to some extent. He'll have you sit down and relax, not over stress yourself.

2. Jaebum

     Jaebum will be more inexperienced when dealing with this. He's an only child so there were no opportunities for him to deal with this sort of thing. He's definitely the worrying type, and would probably have to call more rational people for support, whether it be his mom, Jinyoung, or Mark.

3. Jackson

     Jackson doesn't have any sisters. He has a brother, but I won't delve deep enough to see if he's married. Most likely, he'll almost be a little panicked. He knows it's hurting you but he doesn't know how to help you. You might have to tell him what you want t him to do. 

4. Jinyoung

     Jinyoung has two older sisters so he would most likely have some basis of knowledge. He'll help you in any way he can using advice from his mother or sisters. He would take good care of you and make sure you're okay.

5. Youngjae

     Youngjae has an older sister so he's someone else who has the potential of having dealt with this. He would be taking care of you and making sure he's doing it right by talking to his mother or sister.

6. BamBam

     BamBam would be freaking out. He also doesn't have any sisters so it's sort of unlikely that he's had to deal with this. He might be slightly panicking and unsure. He would do his best to get a hold of someone who can help, most likely his mother who will have to talk him through it. 

7. Yugyeom

     Yugyeom also doesn't have sisters, so he would also be inexperienced. He would also need someone to help. He would probably have one of the older members come help, probably Jinyoung. Yugyeom is usually a rational man but his beloved is in pain and that's enough to make anyone lose it. It might take him a while to regain himself and take over helping you from Jinyoung.

Notes: I will say that the characters in Danganronpa V3 are much more likable then any of the other ones.