Mark Scenario: Water *SMUT*

Request: Heeeyyy so I saw your post and i wanted to request a mark shower smut if possible ❤️

"Jagiya! I'm home!" You hear a faint voice from your living room, informing you that your fiancee, Mark, was finally home from rehearsal.

"I'm in the shower," You yell back, tossing your dirty clothes in the hamper. You hop in the shower, turning on the water and setting it to the right temperature. You put your head under the flow of water. When you step back out of the flow, you hear the shower curtain pulled aside. You're not surprised since Mark just got out of dance rehearsal so he's probably super sweaty and he likes to clean up before relaxing. You go up on your tiptoes and give him a quick kiss.

"Hey baby," He smiles warmly, his arms around your waist. You quickly trade places so he can be under the water flow and you get some of his body wash. Both of you are pretty physically affectionate so you tend to wash each other when you shower together. You wash him first, washing him thoroughly. He's a little bit hard because but that's pretty usual considering you're literally standing in front of him naked. Once he's been rinsed off, you turn around so that he can wash you. Where you expected the touch of a loufa, you instead felt Mark's hand close around one of your breasts. You gasp, caught off guard.

You lean back against his chest, your eyes closing as his lips attach to your neck. His other hand slowly slides down your stomach and in between your legs. His light touch on your clit sends a shock straight to your stomach. He starts off with gentle strokes, just barely grazing your clit with each pass. Meanwhile, his other hand consistently plays with your nipple, pulling and tugging on it. You can't stop that soft moan that leaves your throat.

He begins to stroke your clit faster, pressing down on it. You can feel yourself shaking, a knot growing in your stomach. Finally, his fingers slide into your aching entrance. His pace is slow, leaving you panting for more. Finally, his fingers begin to curl, grazing a spot in your stomach that has you crying out. Soon, your tightening around his fingers as you're letting go. He helps you ride out your orgasm before removing his fingers. He turns off the water, to your surprise, and steps out of the shower.

"What?" He says cheekily, pulling you to him," You didn't think we were done, did you?"

A/N: So, here's the thing. In reality, shower sex is something that is a tiny bit impractical and a little bit unsafe so I adjusted it a bit in the writing so that it's a bit more safe. Actual sex in the shower is just super unsafe.