Got7 Reacts to You Being a Virgin

Request: Got7 reaction to mc who's a virgin

1. Mark

Mark isn't bothered. He's generally not super rough during sex so the fact that you haven't had sex yet shouldn't make a difference. 

2. Jb

Jb won't be upset or anything. He'll just have to remind himself to take it slow the first few times. 

3. Jackson

Jackson is generally a sweet guy during sex. He would be super gentle and attentive the first time you slept together. 

4. Jinyoung

Jinyoung has never been a hardcore sex person so he will not have a problem waiting until you are ready. He's a sweetheart and you would never have to worry about him being too rough for your first time. 

5. Youngjae

It would not surprise me if Youngjae was still a virgin, like Taeyang. He does his best to take care of you, although he is quite nervous himself. 

6. BamBam

BamBam acts cocky but he's probably only a little more experienced then you. He does actually take really good care of you, being gentle and caring.

7. Yugyeom

Yugyeom is definitely as inexperienced as you are. This may not be entirely by choice but because he's really busy. He's too nice to be a hardcore sex maniac and would be gentle.

A/N: Guys, I'm just so exhausted. I wish I had time to sleep before rehearsal but I don't and it sucks.