Jb Scenario: Sleepless

Request: Hello, may I request a Got7 scenario with JB please? Reader has trouble sleeping and asks JB if he could hum or sing till she falls asleep. Please and thank you!

You sigh and turn over in bed again, trying to find a comfortable position. Jaebum fell asleep over an hour ago but you just couldn't shut your brain off. As you turn over yet again, he groans and wraps his arms around your waist, his face burying in your back.

"Jagi," He whines, his voice deepend by sleep," Stop moving."

"I can't sleep," You admit, one of your hands covering his.

"Come here," His hands guide you, convincing you to turn over and rest your head on his chest. His fingers brush through your hair.

"Sing to me?" You ask softly, your eyes closing in satisfaction.

"Don't judge me if my voice cracks," Jaebum warns you," Any song requests?"

"Nope," Your voice is barefly above a whisper. His fingers in your hair continuing to soothe him.

Jaebum's choice of song makes you smile as he begins singing Taeyang's Eyes, Nose, Lips (I picked this song because it's a slower song and I think the high notes would compliment his voice well). His sleep still weighs heavily on his voice but you enjoy every moment of it. You're so focused on his singing that you didn't even notice yourself falling asleep, a small smile on your face. 

A/N: I have one more post for now, before my class starts, but it's a Big Bang request. If you guys like them, I hope that you guys would check it out!