Yugyeom Scenario: Sub Yugyeom *SMUT*

Request: Sub Yugyeom and noona reader ? Thank you :)

     "Jagiya, I'm home!" Yugyeom's voice floats through the doorway. He had been away for a couple of weeks for a short tour but he was finally home. You had missed him a lot but you also knew that he was exhausted so your needs would have to wait," Did you miss me?"

     "Of course," You stand up on your tiptoes to press a small kiss on his lips, taking his bag from his hands. His arms wrap around your waist, pressing you against him as he kisses you. You disentangle yourself and go to throw his clothes in the washer. He follows you, his arms wrapping around your waist.

     "Jagiya, show me some attention please," You can hear the pout in his voice. You squeeze his hand, rolling your eyes.

     "You need to rest. You just got off of a plane," You disentangle yourself and start the washer, making your way to the living room. Before you can sit down, Yugyeom scoops you up and carries you to your room.

     "But you want to and it's my job to help you," He lays you on the bed gently and lays on top of you, supporting his weight on his forearms. His kisses you but you can feel how tired he is in the kiss.

     "Baby, go to sleep. We can pick this up tomorrow," You push him off of you gently.

     "Then you lead and I'll stay still. I don't want you to go to sleep feeling frustrated," He switches your positions so that you're lying on top of him.

     "You really don't have to. I'm okay," You press a small kiss to his cheek.

     "I want to. You're not the only one in the mood, baby," His hand tangles in your hair, pressing your lips to his. You give in, kissing him back. His hands roam your back, pressing you against him. You can feel him getting excited.

     You kiss him back fiercely, pushing his shirt over his head. Your hands roam his chest, tracing the lines that make him... him. Abs or no abs, he's always been beautiful. True to his word, he doesn't try to take your clothes off of you, letting you decide the speed of your evening. You pull off your own shirt. You were in your night clothes so you hadn't bothered with a bra. You can see the look of admiration in his eyes.

     You're quick to unbutton his jeans and remove both his jeans and his underwear. He's already getting hard and it's pretty obvious. You lick your hand and wrap your hand around him, running your hand up and down his length a few times to help him harden the rest of the way. He groans.

     "Baby, can you hand me a condom from the drawer please?" You hold out your hand toward him and he quickly sets the small package in his hand. You slide it onto his length and line him up with your entrance. Normally, you would take more time but you know that he finishes faster when he's tired.

     You slide down onto him, letting out a moan. His hands grip your hips automatically, helping you move up and down his length. Your hands rest on his chest, helping you keep your balance. You take one of his hands and move it to your clit, showing him the speed you want him to go. He's more then happy to oblige, causing you to throw your head back and moan again. He begins meeting your thrusts more forcefully, letting you know that he's getting close. He's going deeper and deeper inside of you and you can feel yourself starting to tighten around him. Moments later, he releases inside of you, his hips stuttering as he rides out his high. He continues to play with your clit and you soon follow behind him, collapsing on his chest. He slides out of you, disposing of the condom and helping you clean up a little.

     "There, feel better now?" Yugyeom strokes your hair, letting out a long yawn. You sigh and rest your head on his chest.

     "Much. Thank you baby," You close your eyes and soon, the two of you are asleep. 

A/N: I'll be done soon, hopefully. Also, it's weird writing smut for Jungkook or Yugyeom, I haven't had to write anything for Youngjae yet, because they're all younger then me.