Got7 Reacts to You Being a Gear Head

Request: Hi if you're taking requests I'd like to request something for your G0t7 and Monsta X book if possible. They react to your being a Gear Head when you get an old car you've been working on to start you run to him and jump on him hugging him tightly and kissing him a lot.

1. Mark

Mark would be excited for you. He knew how hard you had been working on this and how much you were looking forward to it. He'd probably spin you around a few times before letting you down with a chuckle.

2. Jb

Jb is most likely confused. He knows about your hobby but he also wasn't expecting you to jump on him like this. I'm sort of torn on whether he would stumble back in his surprise or whether he would stay sturdy because he's 2nd most fit member in the group. 

3. Jackson

Jackson is also excited for your but he might also freak out a little bit if you jump on him out of nowhere. He'd be the type to give you a quick kiss before lowering you back to your feet. He'd be very proud of you.

4. Jinyoung

Although Jinyoung likes to tease you, he would be legitimately proud of you. He knew how hard you had been working on this and he's glad that you got the outcome you wanted. He might end up stumbling back if he wasn't looking at you when you jumped on him. He would end up laughing.

5. Youngjae

Youngjae, the adorable fluff bean he is, would probably freak out when you jump on him. That said, he would definitely end up spinning you around and laughing with you when he realizes why you're so excited. He would probably be placing as many kisses on you as you are on him. 

6. BamBam

BamBam would be laughing as he holds you up. Out of all of them, he would probably end up making out with you. He'll use any excuse to make out, honestly. He would definitely ask to be the first one to take a ride in the car.

7. Yugyeom

Yugyeom is the one I would peg as forgetting what was going on for a second, becoming blushy and confused. Once he figures out what's going on, he'll be excited with you. He'll bounce the two of you up and down, his excitement as loud as yours. 

A/N: I'm sitting at work waiting for my ride home. I am starving but there's not really anything to eat here.