Got7 Jingyeom Scenario: Choose *SMUT*

Request: Could you do a smut with jinyoung and yugyeom where there's a female dancer and they both want her

Today had been a little bit of a strange day. You had run into both Yugyeom and Jinyoung more then you normally did. You wouldn't think that was strange if they weren't both being strangely cryptic. You're close to both of them and consider them both to be really good friends. That being said, you had never seen them act this way. Your phone ringing captures your attention.

"Hello?" You answer quickly, not bothering to check caller id.

"Hey! Do you think you could come to the studio? I'm having difficulty with this dance and I could use your help," Jinyoung's voice floats through your phone speaker. This is a relatively normal request for him.

"Sure! I can be there in 10 minutes," You reply before hanging up. You're already dressed in your dance clothes so you drive over and head up to the dance studio. You close the door quietly behind you, surprised to see the studio empty. As you're about to pull out your phone and text him, the door opens again. Jinyoung steps in and turns on some music. He always feels awkward talking in a quiet studio.

"Okay, I'll show you what I have so far," Jinyoung moves you to stand against the mirror. He doesn't step away though, instead stepping closer.

"Jinyoung," You raise your eyebrows questioningly. Before you can say anything, Jinyoung's lips press to yours. Your eyes widen in shock. You couldn't say that you didn't have feelings for Jinyoung, but you also have feelings for Yugyeom. That's why you never acted on them.

Your eyes close without you as you kiss him back. His hands close around your hips as your hands tangle in his hair. His fingers trail up, playing with the waistband of your pants. You squeak when his hands slide into your pants and then your underwear. You can't say anything, your chest rising and falling rapidly.

His finger presses to your clit, sending an electric shock though your body. He massages your clit rapidly, causing your hips to move of their own accord. You shiver as Jinyoung swallows your moans.

After a few moments, his finger slides into your entrance. His pace gets quicker, causing a moan to leave your mouth. It's not long before you feel the knot in your stomach tightening painfully as he adds another finger. You release around his fingers, collapsing against him. Your breathe is leaving you in pants.

Once your come down from your high, the two of you decide to rehearse. Eventually, he can do the dance fluidly so you decide to take a shower here. You let your hair down and and step into the shower, washing away the sticky sweat from dancing and your other activities. The sound of the shower curtain being pulled aside causes you to turn in surprise. Yugyeom steps in and closes the curtain behind him.

"Yugyeom? What are you doing?" Today is turning out to be quite a bizzare day. You blush, unable to fully look at the naked Yugyeom in front of you.

"I want to try something," His hand closes around the back of your head as he roughly kisses you. You should feel tired but Yugyeom's kiss revitalizes you.

He gently lays you on the floor, your head just out of the water's flow. His hands press your thighs apart, his breathe warming your clit. His tongue presses to your clit, causing you to gasp.

He laps at your clit and you can't help but tangle your hands in his hair, your hips lifting off the floor. His arms wrap around your thighs, holding them apart, as his tongue teases your entrance. He plays with your entrance for a a while before he moves back to your clit. His tongue massages your clit and you can feel the muscles in your stomach tightening. He nips at your clit which causes you to release a strangled cry. Another nip has you crashing down, your breathe nothing more then strangled pants.

"I'll meet you back in the dance studio to talk," Yugyeom presses a kiss to your forehead," I'll let you finish cleaning up."

You finish the rest of your shower in a daze. To say you were confused would be a major understatement considering everything that had happened. Once you were dressed in clean clothes from your gym bag, you head back to the dance studio. You can see Jinyoung and Yugyeom and they seem to be having a whispered argument. You step into the room, staring at both of them in confusion.

"So, we should probably clear something up," Yugyeom starts. Jinyoung continues on.

"We both like you and it lead to a disagreement of sorts. So, we made a deal," Jinyoung explains.

"We each get one shot to please you and then you can decide who you prefer," Yugyeom finishes. You can feel your heart seize up at the thought of choosing between the two, " So..."

"Who do you choose?" Jinyoung asks. Both of their eyes bore into you.

"I choose..."

A/N: So, this scenario was a first for me. I really hope that you guys like it! I finally have a computer so I think that I will be able to upload on everything in a much more regular fashion. I encourage you guys to check out my Got7 Youngjae fanfic! I wanted to give him some love and it's a lot of fun to write it! The last chapter, especially, get into my impression and into my interpretation of some of the guy's personalities, for any of you who are curious.