Got7 Reacts to You Being Pregnant After Trying for a Long Time

Request: Can you please do a GOT7 reaction to their significant other being pregnant after trying for a long time. THANK YOU❤️

1. Mark

     Mark is absolutely ecstatic. He'll give you a big hug and spin you around. He'll be a little more protective of you, but he won't be overwhelming. He'll be doting and take good care of you, making sure that you're not uncomfortable. He absolutely adores you and will be sure to get everything that the baby will need.

2. Jaebum

     Jaebum is definitely the boastful type of dad. He would immediately tell the guys, who would all congratulate him. The best part of being the leader of the group is that all of the guys would take care of you since you are having the child of the leader. They're as hyped as Jaebum is, partially because the way that he is around you, and now the baby, is something that they can endlessly tease him about. 

3. Jackson

     Jackson has been waiting for this moment for what feels like forever and he's definitely going to be extra when he finds out. He's hugging you and kissing you. He's dancing around shouting with happiness. He'll call Mark and tell him the good news, hyped to tell his best friend that he's finally going to be a dad. He's probably going to want to throw a party, honestly.

4. Jinyoung

     Jinyoung is proud, but in a much less excessive way. He'll give you soft kisses and cuddle you, his hands going to your stomach occasionally. He's proud, but he's not the boastful type. At least, he's not the boastful type before the baby is born. After the baby is born, he'll boast about every achievement because that child will have him wrapped around it's little finger tips. He adores you and he'll be the best father he possibly can.

5. Youngjae

     Youngjae is happy to the point of crying. He'll actually be in tears, not excessively so, from the good news. He'll give you a big hug, carefully, and press a kiss to your temple. Even if it's new, he'll want to feel your stomach and say hi to your growing baby. He's definitely going to be a pushover kind of father.

6. BamBam

     BamBam breaks out the camera. He's already taking pictures because he's the type of guy to take pictures during every step of the way. He adores you and he can't be happier about the new baby. He'll be buying lots of clothes for the baby because his child will never be caught wearing the same outfit twice. Unless it's a shirt about how much they love their father. He'll probably let that slide. 

7. Yugyeom

     Yugyeom will hold you close and talk to you excitedly. He won't be over the top and he'll probably be the most over protective of you while you're pregnant. He won't want you to strain yourself or do anything that could be dangerous for the baby. You'll probably have to get him to scale it back sometimes. 

Notes: Well, my head has stopped hurting for the most part.