Imagine You Are a Kpop Idol Tag

A/N: So, I don't normally do tags but I figured this would be a good chance for you guys to get to know me a little more. I usually only talk about myself in snippets at the end of posts. I'm going to post this in all of my books so that you guys can see a little more of my normal personality. I apologize if this annoys anyone. (Tagged by @KatGurl_Weirdo)

1. Stage Name
So, in general, its not something I've really thought about. I would probably either go with a provided nickname, if I liked it, or just Brea. It feels like Brea and BreAnna are two different people due to issues in high school so I mostly just go by Brea now (pronounced Bre).

2. Position
Well, if I'm not the oldest than I am at least one of the oldest members (I keep wanting to say Hyung line, because I mostly stan boy groups). I would probably be a vocalist, I can actually sing and I perform on occasion. Definitely not a visual and probably not a dancer. I'm not a horrible dancer, but I have to work hard to do well at it. It takes a lot of time and I spend a lot of hours rehearsing to perform.

3. Idol Boyfriend/Girlfriend
So, I have a couple of options for this one. I'll list my top three and my reasons why. I'll list them in the order that I started liking their music so as to avoid any misconceptions of favoritism. I don't have an ultimate bias.

Jr (Nu'est): So, Jr is an adorable fluff child and I love him. He's a good balance between having a rational side and playful side. I've learned from experience that I have some difficulties in relationships with people who are generally more quiet. He's talkative, fun, loves video games, and always manage to make me smile. I could listen to him talk all day.

Mark (Got7): For some, this may dispute my earlier comment about having difficulties in a relationship with people who are more quiet. Here's the thing, Mark isn't all that quiet. It has been shown through time that the more comfortable he is in a situation, the more he comes out of his shell. He jokes around with Jackson and the maknae line quite a bit. He's not overly serious, but he has some serious elements. I have a few friends that his personality type reminds me of. They're quiet at first but it's all about comfort level. Once they're comfortable with you, they talk all the time.

J-Hope (BTS): I don't think I've talked about this one here but my personality is a little bit of a mix between BTS' J-Hope and Jimin. Basically, I'm extra but I take care of people and am hard to annoy unless I'm super tired. So, Hobi is someone I could easily seeing myself getting along with and having a really good relationship with. Sorry, I'm super rational about this kind of thing. He's also super fun but can have a serious side, not that we see it as much.

4. Role in Group
I'm probably, maybe not sunshine, but at least a mood maker. I try to be a listening ear to anyone in need and be a wall for them to bounce frustrations off of. I also tend to encourage people. That being said, myself outlook tends to be low so that would also be something seen pretty often.

5. Special Skill
So, I study film in university so I'm good at photography and videography. I love taking pictures of my friends, good and bad ones, so that I can preserve memories and moments. I'd probably take a lot of people's instagram photos and things like that.

6. Hair Color
The main colors I've wanted to try are red and purple. Specifically, I want to try the shade of red that G-Dragon had in Bang Bang Bang and a bright, medium purple. My natural hair color is more of a sandy blonde. It's currently a dark red brown.

7. Roommate (Best Friend)
That honor goes to JamieKeilani . For anyone who doesn't know, she's my real life best friend. We've been friends since 7th grade.

8. Fan Club Name
This is something I've never really thought of. I want to say I would pick something clever but I'm really not that clever. One of my favorite fan club names is Nu'est's Loves. It's a super sweet concept. I'm also a little nervous about picking one just because I don't know what every fan club name is and I wouldn't want mine to overlap with anyone. So, I think I'll leave this unanswered.

Tagged (I only have three mutuals....):
JamieKeilani
theeiqht
moonbaby1997
If anyone would like to do this, please consider yourself tagged!