Got7 Reacts to You Showing Up at a Fanmeet and Pretending to be a Fangirl

Notes: The dating ban has been lifted on Got7, but your relationship is not public. Jackson and BamBam snuck you in for everyone's reactions but their own. For Jackson, Mark snuck you in, and for BamBam, Jackson snuck you in. You're wearing a face mask and hat. The order they are sitting in is (From start to finish): Youngjae, Jinyoung, Yugyeom, BamBam, Jackson, Mark, and JB.

1. Mark

Mark would be extremely confused when you winked at him from under your hat. You didn't want to speak because you know he will recognize your voice. You do aegyo at him, struggling to contain your laughter when he does it back. Your laughter clues him in to your identity. He would grab your hands and pull you closer.

     "Baby, what are you doing here?" Mark asks softly, lowering your face mask. Jackson pokes his head in between the two of you so he can look at Mark's surprised face. You lift your face mask again, leaving a shocked Mark and howling Jackson behind as you move on to JB.

2. Jaebum

"JB-Oppa, you're so cute!" You say loudly, making a heart with your hands.

     "Thank you," JB says, his facial expression betraying his irritation at being called cute. You lower your face mask, silently laughing at him. His eyes widen as you lift it back into place.

      "Jagiya, I'm so glad you're here. Thank you for coming to support us. To support me," JB says softly, offering you a kind smile before you leave.

3. Jackson

"Jackson-Oppa, you're my favorite part of Markson!" You tease, suppressing laughter. Jackson would know it was you immediately because you always joked that Mark was your favorite.

     "This couldn't possibly be my Jagi. She would never do something like this," Jackson says dramatically, his hat expression teasing. When you take off your hat and mask, he would gasp dramatically, causing Mark to elbow him.

     You blow him a kiss before moving on to Mark. Jackson would debate pulling you behind the table with him, but he would spend so much time debating it that you had already left, ruining his opportunity.

4. Jinyoung

"Jinyoung-Oppa, your vocals are so pretty," You say excitedly, bouncing in place. Your hands rest on the table as you lean closer," I love you, Oppa."

     Jinyoung'es eyes widen and then a smile blooms on his face. He lifts your hands gently and presses soft kisses to the knuckles of both of your hands.

     "I love you too, Jagi," Jinyoung says softly, releasing your hands reluctantly as you move on to Yugyeom.

5. Youngjae

"Youngjae-Oppa, your smile is so pretty," You say, lifting your hat a little and lowering your face mask," Can you smile for me?"

     Youngjae's eyes widen in shock. You were almost scared they would end up on the table with how shocked he was, but then, his expression becomes excited. He smiles brightly, his eyes joining to create a gorgeous eye smile.

      "It's so good to see you, Jagiya! I'm glad you came!" Youngjae just barely stops himself from touching your face before you move on to Jinyoung.

6. BamBam (Listen here, I am aware that Seungri is mentioned, I am aware that he is a garbage human. I wrote this reaction 3 fucking years ago before this happened so stop fucking trashing me and leave it alone. The comment valid for the time it was written. Fucking stop. Sorry, this just really pisses me off because I know what I wrote and I will freaking delete this whole post if it continues.)

BamBam would know it was you before you reached him because you decided to wear a sweater you stole from him. Much like the mischievous Seungri from Big Bang, he would make you sit with him behind the table, introducing you to everyone who approached. He wouldn't let you go until the Fan Meet was finished and everyone knew his girlfriend.

     "What? I wanted everyone to know my Jagiya. She's so pretty that I thought that the fans should know how lucky I am," BamBam says, hugging you tightly.

7. Yugyeom

"Yugyeom-Oppa, you should show me a few of your dance movies," You wink at him, causing his expression to furrow in confusion until your control failed and you started laughing. BamBam is laughing silently next to him, unable to control himself. He would remain confused until he realized that the hat on your head was one you kept stealing from him.

     "Jagiya, how did you get in here?" Yugyeom would look a little shy to see you. Jackson couldn't resist coming up behind him and slapping him on the shoulder, giving away his involvement in the whole situation. He would spend a few minutes debating whether he wanted to thank them or fight them, but by the time he made up his mind, you had to move on to BamBam, whose still dying.

A/N: I'm going to make the rest of my books real quick and then I'm going to come back and finish filling in all of the rest.