Got7 Reacts to Finding You Asleep Because You've Been Overworking Yourself

Request: Could I please have a got7 reaction to him finding his s/o asleep because they have been overworking themselves with school or work? Thank you if you do write it!

1. Mark

     Mark has been worried about you since you haven't been resting, so he's relieved when he finds you asleep. If you're not asleep in your bed, or his bed if you're at the dorm, then he would carry you to a more comfortable place to sleep. He would be careful to keep from waking you up. He would probably cuddle up with you and nap as well since he likes to sleep.

2. Jb

     Jaebum would do everything he could to make sure you stay asleep. He would close the curtains and ask anyone else in the dorm or apartment to stay on the quieter side so that you can rest. He may not always be the most vocal about his worries, but he would look after you in his own way.

3. Jackson

     Jackson has been doing everything in his power to get you to rest, so he's probably been holding you hostage all day, waiting for you to fall asleep. You've been cuddling and he's been refusing to let you get up, and if you do get up, he makes sure that you don't leave the house because wants you to rest. It's also a way to get himself to rest too because he's not great at resting either.

4. Jinyoung

     Jinyoung would have set you in front of the tv to watch a movie or something since you had promised to rest. When he comes in to find you asleep, he just sighs and shakes his head. He would probably cover you with a blanket and let you sleep as he takes care of stuff around the dorm or apartment.

5. Youngjae

     You and Youngjae were on the couch, cuddled up and watching a movie. You were wearing a sweater and feeling really warm, plus you hadn't been sleeping much, so it was only natural that you fell asleep. When Youngjae glanced down to find you asleep, he would probably just think about how adorable you look. He would either sleep with you or continue to watch the movie.

6. BamBam

     BamBam would probably be oblivious, not realizing that you were becoming more exhausted. When he found you asleep, he probably wouldn't find it weird and would just leave to your own devices to decide when you had slept enough. He would think that you were adorable though and you were probably curled up with at least one of his kittens.

7. Yugyeom

     Yugyeom would be someone else to essentially hold you hostage until you rest. It probably wouldn't be hard to be persuaded to cuddle with him and it wouldn't be long before you fell asleep on him. He would realize he wants to move around after a while but he would do his best to stay still, not wanting to disturb you.

A/N: I have a few updates, but not much as I've been very busy with school.