Jackson Scenario: Perfect *SMUT*

Request: Can I get a Got7 Jackson scenario where his shy s/o, who usually wears normal comfortable clothes, wears something sexy for the first time to try to impress him or do something different for him? Can you also make it fluffy and smutty/suggestive? (You don't have to do the smut if you don't want to) Thank you!

     You were a little nervous about your date today. You and Jackson had been dating for well over a year, but you rarely went on dates that weren't in casual dress. Most of the time, you went to amusement parks, arcades or things that were just fun. For the first time in a long time, the two of you were going to a nice restaurant to eat and you had decided to dress up a little more then usual.

     A while back, you and your best friend had been shopping and she made you try on a little more of a flashy and tight fitting dress then what you were normally comfortable wearing. It's not over the top or anything, but it's definitely out of your comfort zone with the skirt having a tighter fit and landing at your mid thigh and a top that shows a tiny bit of cleavage.

     "Are you ready Jagi?" Jackson doesn't give you time to answer, immediately opening the door and stepping into your shared bedroom. You can't help but blush and duck your head, unable to meet his eyes," Whoa, what's the occasion?"

     "I figured this might be a little better for going to a restaurant then what I normally wear," Your soft voice floats through the room, hanging in the empty space. Jackson closes the space between the two of you and tips your chin up.

     "There's nothing wrong with what you normally wear, baby," Jackson's voice is low as he presses a soft kiss to your lips.

     "I don't necessarily think what I normally wear is bad, I just thought that maybe an idol's girlfriend should dress more like this," Your voice is small as you look at the serious expression on Jackson's face.

     "Don't ever think that you're not perfect just the way that you are. The girl in front of me is the girl that I fell in love with, regardless of what clothes she's wearing," Jackson backs you up against the wall, his expression intense. Jackson presses butterfly kisses along your jaw, causing your heart rate to speed up. You can't stop yourself from reacting like this whenever Jackson is close to you. Your head falls back against the wall before you can stop it as his soft kisses move to your neck.

     "But...." Jackson interrupts you before you can say anything else.

     "But nothing," Jackson kisses you, his mouth claiming yours. It's the kind of kiss you feel all the way down to your toes, warming you up inside. His arms enclose you, pulling you tightly against him.

     "Shouldn't we be going soon?" You make no move to stop him as he moves the strap of your dress aside so he can kiss along your shoulder. You don't want to leave necessarily, but Jackson had been planning this dinner for a while now.

     "This is more important," Jackson's kisses move to your collarbone, his teeth scraping against it when he speaks. You swallow thickly," I don't ever want you to see yourself that way again."

     Jackson consumes you in a kiss again, and this time, you don't stop him. It's the kind of kiss that starts off slow but heats up fast. You are pressed up against the wall and Jackson is pressed tightly against you. You can feel every inch of him and you can't help but feel heat pooling in your stomach as Jackson's tongue traces your bottom lip. You easily let him in, your fingers knotting in his hair.

     "I'm going to take care of you today, baby," Jackson's hands find the zipper on your back," I want to remind you of how much I love you. I'll make you feel exactly how amazing I think you are."

     Jackson unzips your dress slowly letting it fall to your feet. Then, he throws you over his shoulder and easily carries you to the bed, placing you down gently. He settles in between your legs as he kisses your sensually. This isn't the first time that you and Jackson had slept together, but he always made you feel as if you were on a roller coaster that had no end. His hand brushes up your stomach, sending shivers down your spine. You could feel yourself getting wet and you had barely even started.

     Jackson is quick to remove your bra, his lips enclosing around one of your nipples. You let out a small gasp, your back arching. His thumb and forefinger play with your other nipple, your eyes closing and your hand going to your mouth. His hand brushes down your stomach again, pressing gently against the crotch of your panties. His a habit of his that you never quite understood, like he was trying to make sure that you were wet before he even removed your panties. You had never gotten around to telling him that he definitely didn't need to worry about that since he warmed you up fast.

     He sits up and pulls your panties down, his finger quickly finding and massaging your clit. A small moan slips from your lips and your back arches again. He works your clit faster as he easily slides a finger in. His finger arches and he has you panting, another moan leaving you.

     "Don't worry baby, I'll take good care of you," Another finger slides in and you can feel a knot forming in your stomach. He picks up speed, the sound of his fingers sliding in and out more then you can handle. He leans down to suck your clit into his mouth, sending you teetering to the edge. With a few harsh sucks and the curling of his fingers has you falling over the edge, a loud moan falling from your lips," Are you ready baby?"

     You can't bring yourself to speak so you simply nod your head. Jackson undresses at a blinding speed, sliding on a condom. He kisses you again as he lines himself up, sliding in easily. Jackson is the type of guy to build up momentum, starting off slow before ending in a blinding speed. Jackson's lips attach to the curve of your shoulder, sucking harshly on the skin as he picks up speed, hitting the spot that sends fire through your body.

     "Jackson, please," You moan, your nails scratching down his back.

     "Of course, baby," Jackson grins, gripping your hips tightly as he reaches his fastest rhythm, slamming into you. Your back arches as you tighten around him, causing a groan to leave his lips.

     "I'm close," You pant, unable to keep from writhing from his every touch.

     "Good. Let go for me, baby," Jackson's rhythm is starting to break as his hips stutter. He's close too. Jackson slams into your g-spot one last time, sending you back over the edge a second time. Jackson isn't far behind. You can't help but feel your eyes fall closed. Jackson always tires you out. Jackson gets up to dispose of the condom, grabbing a rag to clean the both of you up.

     "We can take a shower later. lets rest for now," Jackson wraps his arms around you, letting you rest your head on his chest," You are perfect and I won't ever let you think otherwise."

     You didn't think you were anything special, but it was impossible not to think good things about yourself with a boyfriend like Jackson. You breathing slows as you feel yourself falling into a fit sleep, nestled against your perfect boyfriend. His warmth envelopes you, allowing you to relax and enjoy the moment.

A/N: So, this is my first smut.... I was a little nervous when I wrote it but it's received pretty good feedback so I hope you guys like it.