How Got7 Would Cuddle Their S/O At Night

Notes: None

1. Mark

  Mark would prefer being the big spoon because he enjoys holding you close to his chest. Also, being the big spoon gives him more freedom to change position if necessary, as opposed to having you sleep with your head on his chest, where he is held immobile. He'll definitely be cuddly as he falls asleep and when he wakes up in the morning, but he wants the freedom to roll away from you if he needs to during the night.  

2. Jaebum

  Jaebum would like cuddling only if you are resting your head on his chest. This way, he can hold you against his side and he doesn't really have to deal with shifting his position if you decide to move. He tend to be a bit of a heavy sleeper so he doesn't like to move around much once he's out. That being said, he prefers the warmth of cuddling because it helps him sleep better.   

3. Jackson

   Jackson wouldn't like to sleep while cuddling. He's more than willing to cuddle before you fall asleep and when you wake up in the morning, but he moves in his sleep sometimes so he doesn't want to be cuddling while he's sleeping. He knows that neither of you would stay cuddling while you sleep, but he finds it easier to skip a step and fall asleep not cuddling.  

4. Jinyoung

   Jinyoung may not always want to cuddle and generally isn't much of a cuddler at all. That being said, if he were to cuddle, he would prefer to be the little spoon and that's probably the only position he would go for. Mostly, he would prefer this position because he can still read after you fall asleep.   

5. Youngjae

  Youngjae would like to have you curled up against his chest while he sleeps. It makes it easier for him to sleep when he can feel you breathing against him. He always feels happy when you sleep curled up against him like this because he can always tell that you're there as he falls asleep, and he finds that comforting.  

6. BamBam

  BamBam wouldn't have a set position. He would be willing to try a bunch of different cuddling position until you find one that is comfortable for both of you. This means that your cuddling position may change every couple of weeks, depending on how both of you feel about it. BamBam would be all about comfort.  

7. Yugyeom

  Yugyeom would prefer for you to be facing him, nestled against his chest. He prefers this position because he wants to stroke your hair as you fall asleep. His goal is to help you relax before you fall asleep. Feeling you relaxed against him before he falls asleep makes him feel more relaxed and makes it easier for him to sleep.  

A/N: I have maybe 5 or 6 more Got7 Reactions to upload today before I got eat dinner.