Mark Scenario: Finding Secrets

Request: Can I request a scenario with got7 mark, where mark proposed to you while you were on a private holiday at a cabin (after being together for two and a half years) and you don't tell anyone and his family and the other members find something different with you two, and assume you guys are engaged, after a bit of detective work. If possible can you make Y/n out as a famous western artist in a band, and include her members too :). And as well as Papa Tuan doing a bit of roasting to mark ;)

You sigh and stretch, glad to finally be done working until Monday. You work a typical 9 to 5 job and only work Monday through Friday but it felt like it lasted forever. This is probably because you just got back from your two week vacation with your boy- sorry, fiancee. You're still getting used to your change in status.

You were caught completely off guard when Mark had proposed. The two of you had never really talked about marriage, deciding it would happen when it happens. You can't help the warm smile that overtakes your face whenever you look down at the ring nestled on your finger. It's not an overly elaborate ring, which fits your taste better then a super fancy ring. Your phone vibrates in your pocket, capturing your attention. You answer quickly, noticing the call is from BamBam.

"What's up, Bam?" You unlock your car, your phone tucked against your ear.

"Are you on your way? Jinyoung said dinner is almost ready," You can hear Jackson and Yugyeom jokingly arguing in the background of the call.

"I just left work. I'll be there in ten minutes," You start your car and quickly leave the parking lot," Is there anything you need me to pick up?"

"One second," You can hear BamBam's muffled voice yelling to Jinyoung," Jinyoung says we're good. See you in a bit."

You arrive at the dorm, helping Jinyoung set all of the food on the table. You take your usual seat next to Mark. After you all finished eating, you clear off the table and meet up in the living room to play a game. BamBam plops onto the couch next to you, grabbing your left hand.

"You know you could have just told us, right?" BamBam's eyebrows raise at you, his gaze almost an accusation.

"Told you what?" You ask incredulously.

"That you and Mark are engaged now," BamBam indicates to the ring on your finger. You can't help but blush a little.

"Oh, we haven't told anyone yet. We wanted to enjoy a little time in the moment before telling anyone else," You admit, biting your lip. He nods in understanding before turning to the gathering crowd.

"Yugyeom, you owe me twenty dollars," BamBam says in a singsong voice, a big grin on his face. While you turn to rest of the members, BamBam holds onto your hand for a few more moments before letting it go. You brush it off and enjoy the rest of the evening with your friends. When you arrive back at your apartment, Mark receives a Skype call from his father.

"Did you know that when someone becomes engaged, it is emblazen on their foreheads in big red letters?" Mark's father says, his expression completely serious.

"What in the world are you talking about?" Mark asks dubiously.

"Just kidding. BamBam sent me a photo of the ring. Plus, you've been very selective of the pictures you posted from your vacation so I figured something was up," Mark's father laughs, enjoying the looks of shock on our faces," Now, your mother wants details."

A/N: Hey guys! So, I'm slightly less dead then yesterday. I have to do housing stuff today and I have filming, rehearsal, and tons of other things to do. Also a paper due tomorrow. That will be fun.