Got7 Reacts to Another Member Making Sexual Jokes About You Two

Request: I have another request for your got7 reactions and such. I was wondering if you could do one where the others make a few dirty sexual jokes about the member and their s/o and it's makes their s/o uncomfortable. Please and thank you!

1. Mark

  Mark is the type to notice very early on. He wouldn't say anything in front of you but he would quietly talk to them and they would immediately stop. It wouldn't be a problem again.  

2. Jb

  Jaebum would stop it immediately. It already annoyed him in the first place, so he had no problems making them stop. It doesn't happen again.  

3. Jackson

  Jackson is not having it. He will end it right then and there. The guys will understand and the jokes will stop.  

4. Jinyoung

  To be honest, I'm not sure anyone would make a joke like that toward Jinyoung in the first place. If they did, they'll surely deal with an angry, vengeful Jinyong.  

5. Youngjae

  To be honest, Youngjae would be just as uncomfortable as you are. He would have to work up the courage to confront them. He would quietly ask them to stop and they probably would.   

6. BamBam

  BamBam is either super annoyed or he finds it hilarious. He might not notice your discomfort so you may have to ask them to stop yourself.   

7. Yugyeom

Yugyeom is the retaliating type. He'll end it one way or another. Most likely, they'll become annoyed with him for his antics and stop.

A/N: I'm a little sleepy but I'm going to post one more thing before I go. Luckily, it's already written. I just have to type it out.