You Have Large Thighs and a Large Butt

Request: Could you do a GOT7 reaction to see in you with loose clothing for the first time revealing that you have a tiny waist and large thighs and bum to compliment?

1. Mark
Out of the three options, Mark is a pretty big thigh guy. He's the type to lay his head on your lap so he likes cushiony thighs because he doesn't even have to sue a pillow.

2. Jb
Jb is a butt guy, although he'll never admit to it. He's not really a touchy guy when it comes to his interests, though. The only reason you figure it out is because he has a tendency to stare.

3. Jackson
It just makes Jackson flustered. He wants to look but that also means he avoids looking as much as possible because he doesn't want to seem like a pervert.

4. Jinyoung
Jinyoung just doesn't care. Although I feel like he is a picky guy, he's more picky about personality then looks. He's only superficial when it comes to his own looks.

5. Youngjae
The sunshine child doesn't care about things like that. Out of all of the members, he is the one least affected by looks. He's the type to to love you no matter what.

6. BamBam
BamBam is happy with both. He tends to like larger thighs because he likes to rest his hand on your leg. He likes bigger butts for reasons we won't talk about.

7. Yugyeom
Yugyeom is a butt guy (surprise, surprise) but he's a little shit about it. Where Jb is not touchy, Yugyeom touches way too much. He might drive you a little insane. (Depends on you whether it's in a good way or a bad way)

A/N: I wrote a couple of requests today so expect a few more posts throughout this book and my BTS book. Hope you guys like it!