Got7 Reacts to You Being Each Other's Firsts

Request: GOT7's reaction to both them and their s/o being each other's first. Thank you so much !

     A/N: I tried to make it as vague as possible since I don't really do mature content. I tried to just make it about how I think they would treat you and what their areas of focus would be. 

1. Mark

     Mark would be very sweet and gentle, wanting to make sure that it's an experience that you both enjoy. It would make him happy that you were both enjoying this together for the first time and he would take very good care of you throughout the experience and after care.

2. Jaebum

     Despite what most people think, Jaebum would be a total pushover if you were both each other's firsts. He would want to make sure that he doesn't hurt you and that you are enjoying the experience. He will be very considerate and a true gentleman.

3. Jackson

     Jackson is just as nervous as you are, but he definitely can't hide his excitement. He will do his best to be gentle but his excitement is going to want to carry him away sometimes. It'll be hard to keep him reigned in that first time. That being said, he will take fantastic care of you afterward.

4. Jinyoung

     Jinyoung is a gentleman through and through. He will always be sure to be courteous and gentle, making sure that you are well taken care of. He will be the best at after care and he will make sure you rest adequately afterward so you don't strain yourself too much.

5. Youngjae

     Youngjae is definitely going to be the most nervous out of all of the guys. He'll be happy but since this is his first time, he doesn't exactly know what he's doing and he doesn't want to mess up your first time. You'll probably have to encourage him some, but he will be sweet and cuddly afterward, taking good care of you. 

6. BamBam

     BamBam is hyped af. He's definitely going to be eager, but that doesn't mean that he won't take good care of you. He's going to be very gentle and loving, always asking you to make sure that he's not hurting you. His after care may not be the best but he'll try his hardest. 

7. Yugyeom

     Yugyeom is definitely going to be shy, but he won't show it. He'll try his best to appear confident so that you don't feel more nervous. On the inside, he's freaking out. He'll be as gentle as he possibly can, to the point where it's almost infuriating. You may have to smack him out of it a few times. He'll be very gentle after and very loving. 

Notes: I may have to take a nap soon because I'm hoping that will help my head.