Got7 Reacts to Playing Board Games

Requests: Got7 reacts to playing board games with their s/o and it escalating (ex cheating, rage quitting extreme competitiveness etc.) thanks!

1. Mark

     Mark is the most chill member when it comes to this kind of thing but I could also see him getting pretty competitive. He would probably be on the side of being extremely competitive. He's also someone that just really likes playing games so he would probably just be naturally good at them. The salty one in this case would most likely be you and he would kind of find it amusing.

2. Jaebum

     Jaebum is a salty bitch. He hates losing and is definitely someone who would end up rage quitting. He would manage to be angry for all of 30 minutes at most before he finally forgives you. If he's winning, he's fine but the second he starts losing is when the salt comes out.

3. Jackson

     Jackson is very over competitive and probably one of the only ones who would try to cheat. The thing is, he's an obvious cheater. Like, he's the one who moves his piece like 8 spaces forward in a super obvious manner and then arguing that it didn't happen.

4. Jinyoung

     To be honest, Jinyoung doesn't seem like the type to really like board games. I feel like, if he was playing, he wouldn't really care how the game went. He's one of the only ones that wouldn't end up getting angry.

5. Youngjae

     Youngjae loves playing games but he doesn't really ever expect to win so he doesn't really care if he wins or loses. He is probably the kindest person playing and people like BamBam take advantage of that because Bam loves to win.

6. BamBam

     BamBam is the other cheater. He is someone who is completely insufferable when he's winning so you might be the one to rage quit because he's the not obvious cheater. He does it gradually, going completely unnoticed. He just really, really likes winning and he will get salty and defensive if he is caught cheating.

7. Yugyeom

     Yugyeom is a salty player but not an obvious one. He just goes really, really quiet when he's mad but he would never cheat. He would also never rage quit because that would be like giving up and he would never do something like that. That being said, he is a try hard and will anything he can to win shy of cheating.

A/N: I really appreciate all of you who read these books and please feel free to message me either here or on Tumblr. I love talking to you guys.