Jb Scenario: Change *SMUT*

Request: JB Smut

 His lips press to yours softly, demanding but not forceful. His familiar cologne wraps around you as you pull him closer. His hand slowly traces down your side with feather light touches before landing on your hip. His lips leaves you gasping as he presses burning kisses to your jaw, the heat of his touch setting you on fire.

This wasn't exactly what you had expected to happen tonight. You had settled in for a simple movie night with your best friend, Jb, but now he was kissing you and everything had changed. You couldn't say that you had never thought of Jb in a sexual manner but actually participating is a completely different story. It's like he had set a fire that only he could put out and you could do nothing but submit to its' heat.

His thumbs hook in the band of your sweat pants, pushing them down to your knees. You kick them off, a breathless moan escaping you when he finds that spot on your neck that makes your knees go weak. You can feel him smirk as his tongue slowly traces across that spot. Your breathe freezes in your throat for a moment.

Your hands pull at his shirt and he allows you to remove it, revealing his well sculpted chest. He had come back from tour recently so his abs weren't present but you didn't think he needed them to be attractive. His hand presses to the small of your back, under the thin material of your tank top. For some reason, this spot always sends shivers up your spine. His lips find yours again and his kiss is much less delicate, his tongue quickly finding its' way into your mouth.

A hunger builds in you, one that you never even knew existed in reference to your best friend. His body presses yours firmly into the wall behind you and you can feel the lines of his body. You're acutely aware of the growing ache between your legs, one begging you to allow him to claim you in the most intimate way possible. A soft touch on your panties has your eyes bulging.

Jb touches your clit through your panties, the soft material adding more stimulation. You can't help but move your hips in response, searching for more. Another moan flees you, making your arousal more evident. He keeps one arm around your waist as he continues to rub your clit, easily navigating through your small apartment and laying you on your bed. He undresses himself, giving you time to fully admire his beauty.

Then, his hard body is covering your much softer one as he pushes your tank top over your head. He's quick to remove your bra and even removes your underwear, obviously done with them. He places small kitten licks on one of your nipples, causing you to squirm, before finally taking it in his mouth. His sucking is much more teeth than you are used to but your moans show that you don't really mind.

You can feel him pressing against your thigh as he gives the same attention to your other nipple, leaning back when he's done to admire their new red state. Your mind is still reeling when you feel him slide a finger into you, causing your back to arch instantly. He pumps it inside you for a few moments before pulling it back out, the finger then sliding into his mouth.

He slides on a condom from his pants pocket and lifts one of your legs over his shoulder, easily sliding into you. Your hands fist the sheats as you let out a strangled moan. His pace is fast, almost as if he has something to prove, as he chases both of your highs. Soon, he's grazing a spot in you that has you arching off the bed, his touch driving you crazy. A few more thrusts and your high comes crashing down on you, causing you to spasm around him. He's not far behind, your spasming causing him to loose his little bit of control.

His chest is heaving as he pulls out, disposing of the condom. He holds you close, his fingers stroking across your sweaty forehead. His touch is soft as you rest your cheek on your chest. Neither of you speaks for a while as you feel yourself grow sleepy. Tonight wouldn't be the best time to discuss what just happened. As your fading, you feel his chest rumble under your head.

"You don't know how long I've waited to do that," The low rumble of his voice sends you into sleep with thoughts of what the future might hold for the two of you.