Got7 Reacts to Being Clingy and Wanting to Cuddle

Request: GOT7 being clingy and wanting to cuddle with their s/o please 😘THANK YOU~

1. Mark

     Mark would be kind of cute about it. He would use his killer aegyo to get you to cuddle with him. If you didn't breakfast, he would follow you around the house making cute faces and pouting.

     "Jagi, please," Mark's lower lip sticks out. Once you finally cuddle with him, he would turn to you," Don't you dare tell the guys about this."

2. Jaebum

     Jaebum would be subtle about it. You two were sitting on the couch, but on opposite ends as you watch a movie. Yo were curled up under a blanket.

     "Wouldn't it be much warmer over here?" Jaebum glances over at you, opening his arms.

3. Jackson

     Jackson would be a tiny bit annoying about it. He would find random reasons to hug you and nuzzle your hair. It's nice and everything but not when you're trying to do stuff around the house.

     "Jagi, you can do it later," Jackson whines," Please, baby."

4. Jinyoung

     Jinyoung would be subtle about it as well. He was a little bit chilly so he was huddled under a blanket as he reads a book. When you sat next to him, he would just lift the blanket without looking at you.

     "Hello, princess," Jinyoung says softly, pressing a kiss to your temple.

5. Youngjae

      Youngjae would be super soft about it. He would be shy and unsure how to ask you about it. After a while, he would just ask you, nervous of your response. He doesn't want to seem too demanding.

     "Jagi, will you cuddle with me?" Youngjae asks softly, biting his lip. 

6. BamBam

     BamBam would be a tiny bit annoying bit in a cute way. He would back hug you a lot, kiss you anywhere he can reach and try to pull you to the couch. Eventually, he gets you to the couch and sit you in his lap.

     "You're just so cuddly, Jagi," BamBam whines," It's not my fault."

7. Yugyeom

     Yugyeom would just use brute strength honestly. He would just lift you up and carry you to the couch, pinning you to him as he cuddles you.

     "Just for a little while, Jagi," Yugyeom's lips brush your ear," Please?"

Notes: They just killed off an annoying character. I'm actually kind of okay with it. Also, Bagels (reference to the youtuber I'm watching).