Got7 Reacts to You Hitting Their Sensitive Spot by Accident

Request: Oh great! Well my request is kind of weird I hope you can make that lol so for the Got7 book I wanted to ask if you could make a reaction/scenario when you hit them into their, you know, sensitive part while making out haha well of course by accident.

1. Mark
Mark is legitimately shocked. He has no idea what the hell just happened or why he's suddenly in pain.

2. Jb
Jaebum would be the type to pull away and create some distance between the two of you, his head still kind of fuzzy.

3. Jackson
You are literally never going to hear the end of it from Jackson. It will be brought up in random arguments in the years to come.

4. Jinyoung
Jinyoung is in pain but he's not gonna freak out. He would need a minute to recover, though.

5. Youngjae
Youngjae would probably make some kind of sound and pull back, his eyes wide in shock.

6. BamBam
BamBam is actually laughing. He's in pain but he also thinks it's hilarious.

7. Yugyeom
Yugyeom is mock offended but he understands that it was an accident and he's not actually mad.

A/N: So, I'm posting this during class. Don't mind me. It's fine. I should be taking notes but whatever.