Attending a Barbecue in Your Country and Seeing You Dance Sexily W/ Someone Else

Request: Oh! Hey! I want a reaction if you can do it. GOT7 When go on holidays to your girlfriend's country, there is a meeting with family and friends. With music, barbecue and others. His girlfriend dances Latin American music with another Latin American. You know how the dance is seductive and passionate maybe for men like them is so intimate and can look bad in their eyes but the man is a friend of his girlfriend's family and nothing happens between them. So.. Sincerely I hope you can do it😊 Thanks!

1. Mark
Being a dancer, Mark is someone who honestly wouldn't be bothered by it. He generally a pretty chill guy so he's probably just enjoying the barbecue and the atmosphere. He would even get up and dance with you himself.

2. Jb
Jb feels challenged. He would wait for the next song and then dance with you. He wants to remind everyone that he has a claim to you, in case anyone forgot. He's a bit of a show off sometimes.

3. Jackson
Jackson is someone else who would be unbothered. He'll dance with you, enjoy the food, and have fun talking to people. He understands dancing so he really wouldn't have an issue with it.

4. Jinyoung
Jinyoung would hide his reaction. Once he notices that the guy is a family friend, he would chill out. That being said, he would definitely be peeved at first.

5. Youngjae
Youngjae is a small sunshine child. He would never end up getting jealous. He's a little shy around your family but he just enjoys the atmosphere and the food. He would mostly be focused on becoming comfortable with the atmosphere since it's kind of out of his comfort zone.

6. BamBam
BamBam is all for the party life. To be honest, you might not have time to dance anyone else because you will spend a lot of time dancing with BamBam.

7. Yugyeom
Yugyeom is ready for that party life. He's someone else that would spend a majority of his time dancing with you, being the dancer that he is. That being said, hopefully they made extra food because he's going to eat it all.

A/N: It might be a while before I post again. I'm doing a bunch of post so I don't have to write for a few days. I need a little break because I'm kind of stressed lately.