65

cindys pov
-vote and comment-

cindys pov-vote and comment-

| friday may 5 6:03 PM |

"do you guys need me to grab anything to eat while i'm out?" johnsons mom peeps her head out the back door, looking at jack, jj and i as we all sit around at the patio table at
johnsons house. the weather is starting to become perfect again. pretty soon it's going to be so hot we'll hate sitting out here to talk. well have to resort to indoors like we did over ninety percent of the time during the winter. "no, i think we're good. thank you though." i smile at her, knowing the boys wouldn't need anything. they were just complaining about how full they were from the pizza we ordered about a half hour ago.

"okay, i love you guys. be smart" she glares at the two of the boys. they let out a laugh and both put up their hands as if they were surrendering. "yes mom" they both sarcastically reply making me smile at how close they are. it reminds me of mine and nia's friendship. we've been best friends for so long. i can't imagine anyone else being in her position. yeah there's chris, but i met him because of her. eighth grade year she had him in her first period class, him being him and her being her... almost the same person, they clicked immediately. nia being nia, naturally she invited him to sit with us since he was new and she actually liked him. ever since we've been inseparable. i can't see it being any other way.

i love them to death.

she smiles to herself and shuts the door. they let out a groan in unison day laugh at each other. all day they've been doing or saying the same things at the same time that the other does. the look on jack's face every time it happened was the cutest thing. he had a wide smile and his dimples would show every time. i don't think i could ever get tired of that face... any of his faces really. i absolutely adore every single one of them.

"so what's the plan saturday?" johnson asks, looking away from jack and over at me like i was the one in charge of planning. "what
did you guys have in mind?" i ask, ignoring his stare. he laughs and shrugs. "i was kind of hoping you had an idea. i mean if all fails there is an after party but i don't know if i'm up for it." he explains causing me to nod. "are your partying days coming to an end?" i tease making him quickly shake his head. "hell no, i just don't know if i'm up for the hang over considering there's an early flight we have to catch on sunday" he tells me. jack coughs a little making me laugh. "what?" i smile over at him and he shakes his head. "nothing" he laughs lightly.

"oh johnson did jack tell you yet?" i ask excitedly. if nia and chris know, johnson should too. he's just as close to jack and i. "tell me what?" he laughs, furrowing his eyebrows as he glances between the two
of us. "shit... you're not pregnant are you?" his eyes widen, throwing himself back some. his hands move to his face to face palm making me laugh. "that's definitely not it" i laugh at him, feeling relieved that it wasn't. yes, i want kids... but right now at eighteen seems like it'd be a little too early for me. i have so much going on with in the next year that i don't think it'd be a good time to even have one. id also like to wait until i'm married... i want my kids to be in a happy home with both parents.