43

cindys pov
-vote and comment-

| monday january 31 12:03 PM |

"okay fine what if i was the last person on earth. would you go on a date with me then?" sammy asks curiously like he had just done something. nia chuckles to her self while shaking her head. "sam if you were the last person on earth, i wouldn't exist." she states blatantly making him sigh. "damn it. you're good. see this is a perfect example of why i'd need you. you know the answer to everything. what's three times four" he shoots out quickly, earning a laugh from us at his question. "twelve" she tells him. "my point exactly" he smirks with a single clap of his hands.

"here i'll go to the movies with you or something... as friends." nia attempts to compromise. he shakes his head. "that's not the same though." he tells her. "i'm just not ready to date yet"

"sammy and dating?" nate laughs shaking his head. "my ass" he adds still laughing at his words. "i do date" he protests. "claire doesn't count that was barely two weeks." jack speaks up making him roll his eyes. "okay fine i would date" he corrects. "think about it the cheerleader dating the football player... it's the perfect stereotypical high school relationship" sam says looking over at nia to see her reaction. "too bad football season is over and you don't play anymore" she retorts earning a chuckle from us. "hey i could so go
to college for it" he points his finger at her making her laugh. "let's see the scholarships" she clasps her hands together and places them on the table in front of her making sam fall silent and nate burst out laughing. "don't fuck with nia sam" i laugh at him. "that was wrong" he shakes his head, trying not to smile. "sorry love"

"shit" i groan, throwing my head back slightly. "what's wrong?" jack asks quickly making me laugh. "i forgot my essay in my car." i say remembering i had to turn it in during my next class. "i'll be right back" i tell them, standing up from my chair. "i'll come with you." jack says standing up as well to follow me causing nate and sammy to make a whip sound in unison. they look at each other and laugh at how they hadn't planned it and proceed to high five. "lets go" he laughs at them, shaking his head.

"we had an essay in english?" he asks raising his eyebrows, sounding slightly worried. "AP" i reassure him making him let out a relieved sigh. "my baby's smart" he smirks making my cheeks redden. i couldn't help but smile.
"baby?" i laugh mostly to myself to see if i was just hearing things. "oh i'm sorry... i-" "it's fine" i smile at him. "you sure?"

"i one hundred do not mind... like at all" i reassure him making him smile. i really didn't. i liked it, especially coming from him. "it has a nice ring to it" i add. "speaking of rings... i was thinking about getting you one. i saw it at the other day and i was wondering what your ring size was..." he asks nervously. "you know you don't have to buy me things" i laugh, making sure he knows im fine with out all the gifts that guys usually get their girlfriends. im perfectly fine with just talking and spending time with him, it's my favorite thing to do. "i know, i just thought it'd look pretty on you. i'm getting your ring size either way so it's either coming from you, your mom or nia." he shrugs like it was a fact. i laugh at him while he looks down at me. "you sure?" i ask as we reach my car. he places his hands on my waist and looks down at me. "i one hundred percent don't mind... like at all." he mocks. i smile lightly and look down at his hands. "five" i sigh, looking back up at him but i'm immediately met with his lips on mine. he deepens the kiss, like he was dying to do it for a while and it made me feel so warm and wanted. my whole body feels like it's on fire every time he kisses me and i can't help but to think that it's meant to be.