44

cindys pov
-vote and comment-

| thursday february 3 7:32 PM |

"just give me the detaillllssss" nia groans making me laugh. i look around at all the tables near us. most of them were empty. "come on Cin" chris adds. i let out a sigh. "you guys it's just a make out" i explain for them. chris gasps. "just a make out? honey you guys got caught by the security guard. so 'make out' my ass" he chuckles, shaking his head like he didn't believe it.

i shrug and take another drink of my chocolate shake i had previously ordered. they both stare at me, waiting for me to spill what they've been dying to hear. since monday. i have refused to tell them, there's no telling what they'd do with the information. not that they'd spread it around more so tease me for the rest of my life about how jack and i always get caught by someone. "oh come on. you can't leave us hanging we need to know what all was said, how it all went down, everything." nia begs.

"fine."

"well he asked for my ring size-" i start immediately earning overly excited claps from both nia and chris. "ring size already? girl nate and sam we're right. he's whipped baby" chris exclaims. hearing someone say that made me feel warm, knowing he likes me that much. jack gilinsky liking someone enough to where he doesn't care if someone calls him whipped over that person is honestly quite an achievement on my part. "speaking of baby, he called me it" i smile making their jaws drop. "i figured he would have already from how he looks at you. he can't even take his eyes off of you. you two are adorable." nia smiles as she talks so highly of jack and i. "no, it was the first time. so anyways, i gave him my ring size then he kissed me. next thing you know he opens the car door and we're making out in there-" "you guys didn't shut the door did you?? that's how you guys got caught!" nia explains like i did it all wrong. "oh no, we did. but i took my shirt off-" i whisper lowly causing chris to immediately interrupt. i can never get through a full story with out getting interrupted by the two of them, it's just not how it works.

"wait let me see if i'm hearing this right... you? as i'm cindy... took your own shirt off??" he asks quickly, practically begging for reassurance. "yes. he was just as surprised as you two are" i laugh. "our baby's growing up.." nia pouts, laying her head on chris' shoulder. he proceeds and lays his head down on hers, giving me the same pouty face nia held. i laugh at the faces and shake my head. "guys i'm almost eighteen, you'll be fine." i reassure them. "it's hard to believe actually, well, if you think about it. anyways, what happened next?" nia asks

"well we started making out again then, there was a knock on the window and the school's security guard was there, staring at us through the window." i day making them both burst out into laughter. "with your shirt off?" chris asks quickly. i give them my basic nod of embarrassment and the laugh even harder. the few people who were in here were staring at us but at this point i didn't care. i'm used to it. we're usually a loud, disruptive group once we get going. it's even worse when the guys are with us. "that's great" nia smiles. "no, no it's not. it was completely embarrassing! i couldn't even move when he told us to get out" i laugh along with them.

"what did mr. hill say?" she asks. "he was a total prick about it!" "he made it seem like it was weird that jack and i were in trouble together, he exposed jack an-"

"wait exposed jack? how?" chris asks, trying to get all the details. "he was talking about how jacks been in that situation several times before with me right next to him. i know he's seen jack and i in the hallways together. it was rude." i roll my eyes. "well we are talking about jack" chris laughs making me furrow my eyebrows. "he's popular cindy. he gets girls, but i promise you it's nothing to worry about. nia was right, the way he looks at you is everything. i doubt he'd do anything to mess that up. even after the fight you two had he came back the next day and begged to fix it. he cares for you... a lot." chris tells me making me feel at ease.

he's right. i do trust jack. i wouldn't expect him to be the type to cheat. but you would expect him to be the type to get all the girls. i mean look at him. he's heartbreakingly handsome.

"yeah, you really don't. you two are actually perfect for each other" nia smiles. "now continuuuuee" chris trails off making me laugh some. i hold up my pointer finger causing us all to take a break and we all lean in to get a drink of our shakes.

"so then, he gave me a warning since i've never been in his office before and then jack got detention. i feel so bad about it. i mean it's partially my fault." i explain. "he's a big boy, he'll live"

just a short filler chapter to
give y'all some of the nia, chris and cindy time some of you guys have been requesting!

i hope you enjoyed it!

❤️