11

cindy's pov
-vote and comment-

| tuesday, november 2 8:01 AM |

"just think about this, us three living it up in the bahamas..." chris goes on with his dream
for the three of us after he makes it big on being a neurosurgeon. we have Derek shepherd to thank for putting him on such a career. i don't think chris would want to be
a neurosurgeon if patrick dempsey wasn't acting as mcdreamy. "i'll help when i make it big i'm being a dallas cowboy cheerleader" nia jokes, bringing up her old dream from back in junior high. we all laugh some and chris turns to nia where they exchange eye contact and then smirk before they look at me. "what?" i ask with a smile. "hottie coming from behind" chris coughs bringing his head into the palm oh his hand before turning to face nia. i furrow my eyebrows until i jump due to someone grabbing my waist quickly, most likely trying to scare me.

"yeah, i was about to go talk to tre. he was actually wanting to talk to you too chris. you should come with" nia says nodding causing chris to join in with her. "we'll see you later" chris smirks making me playfully roll my eyes.

"they're so not going to talk to tre, he's in the locker room" jack laughs at them, they completely ruined their plan. the locker room is in the complete other direction. i nod in agreement as i look up at him. "that was unnecessary" i say folding my arms over my chest. he laughs knowing i was talking about him scaring me while i scold him. he stops laughing for a second when he sees my fake serious face, i guess he thinks it's real. "oh come on, that was good. you didn't even see it coming" he says starting to laugh again as he starts to rethink about it.

i stay serious for a few more seconds before i end up laughing with him. "okay, okay yes it was funny" i smile making him shrug. "see, there was nothing unnecessary about it.
you're just dramatic." he teases. "okay, okay yes just a little" i say mocking what he had said earlier. he laughs some and nods. "what's your first period" he asks me, changing the subject. "english" i answer as i start to walk towards the class, he follows making me smile. "i'll walk you there" he says looking down at me. "you sure? won't your coach like get mad at you for being late or something?" i ask since he has athletics for his first period.

"we aren't doing anything today, and also this is a perfectly good reason to be late" he smiles with a shrug. "damn jack, such a
bad boy" i tease making him laugh. "please never say that again" he shakes his head at me. "you know you liked it" i press with a smile. "ugh okay fine, just a little bit." he jokes as we start to walk up the stairs. "also, my family liked you" he adds making me smile.

his family liked me?

"really?" i ask to get him to clarify. "yes, they're actually wanting you to come back this sunday."

"we just can't be asleep most of the time though, my dads still kind of mad at us for that" he laughs making me start to feel a little bad for it. we ended up sleeping until halftime of the game. nate and sammy teased us because they thought we were 'doing it'. i laugh a little to myself when their responses come back to mind.

"yeah, sorry about that" i chuckle. "hey we were both passed out, you made a good pillow though" he shrugs reminding me of how he ended up using me as a pillow half way through our nap. i remember waking up and his arm was still around me with his head on my chest. my face heats up and i bite the inside of my cheek to keep my self from smiling too hard. "even thought it's supposed to be the other way around, i'll be the pillow next time" he adds making my face heat up even more than before.

"okay" i say softly, not knowing how else to answer with out embarrassing myself. a few seconds later we show up at the class room doorway, making me wish we had walked slower so i could talk to him longer. "i'll see you in third period, right?" he asks, reminding me that i have to wait that long to
be able to talk to him again. "yes, i'll see you then" i smile earning a nod from him. "great" he says before turning around and walking off.

_____
jacks pov
-vote and comment-
_____

"um maybe this wasn't the best idea?" i wince as i look down at my modge podge covered hands. my bright idea was to put the modge podge over our finished project with my hands instead of a paint brush like cindy had told me to. "i told you." she laughs as she looks at my hands. "maybe you'll listen next time, i'll go get some paper towels" she laughs again, getting up from her chair and running to the back of the classroom to get a paper towel for me. i watch as she sets it and hurry's back.

"let me see your hand" she sighs, holding out her hand like she was waiting for me to put mine in hers. "i feel like a little kid" i tell her making her smile some. "i mean you did finger paint like you were one" she says looking up from my hand and up to me. we make a small eye contact, it reminded me of the one we made at the party a few weeks ago. the one where i first got to
talk to her. he face reddens some and she looks back down at my hand and quickly starts to clean it off some.

"what would i do with out you?" i laugh, teasing her some. i have to admit, she does take care of me. i'm thankful. i don't even know how i would have gotten out of this if she wasn't my partner.

"have sticky fingers for the rest of your life."

"that's a stretch don't you think?" i ask raising my eyebrows at her concept. "anything is possible" she presses. "okay disney" i tease her making her laugh. "give me your other hand" she insists causing me to give her it. my hand was at least twice the size of hers. it was actually kind of funny but cute at the same time.

"you shouldn't be allowed to make decisions anymore" she smiles as she looks up at me. ever since we started hanging out her smile has grown on me, it's one of my favorite things now if i'm being honest. she should smile more than she does. i try my best to make her smile and laugh, even if the outcome is something dumb like this...glue everywhere.

"now what do you say?" she teases me when she stands up and puts her hands on her hips. "thank you" i say with a smile. "now use the freaking paint brush" she sighs as she walks off and throws away the paper towels.

hi!

small update, sorry i'm at a volleyball camp rn and don't have that much time to write! i promise i'll be back on my schedule monday!

keep up the votes and comments!! i love all of your feed back

❤️